Reviews for Ascension
DisneyVampire chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Just found this story! Great stuff! MORE! MORE! MORE!
rawr52 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
i like it! quick question, is this about the seeker cox if it is i think her name is lacey. love it tho, its great! :)
Elivra26 chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
Hmmm yes, the POV is rather confusing. I wanted the distinction between Nina's and her Soul's awareness to be present. So I've edited the chapter, now. Wherever the POV changes, that sentence is in bold.

Though I'd like to make one thing clear- this story is mainly through the Soul's POV. When Nina does "overpower" her, the Soul "becomes" Nina, as in, she cannot think her own thoughts; only Nina's. And so we have Nina's POV, when, technically, it isn't.
Coyotetail98 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Good chapter. The only thing you have to remember is that Earth is the Seeker's first life.
blooblaa chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
Love it. Update soon please. And could you make the POV clear because that got a little confusing.
silverbell1 chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
realy good keep up the good work I cant wait to read more

up date soooooooooooon
Leiaa768 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
i think i forgot to mention in my last chapter, but i liked the way the main character described wanda, mel, ian and jared. it makes me kinda wonder if she or Nina will start to like Ian, as in more than friendship? because that would create a lot of drama. anyway, update soon! :)
Leiaa768 chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
this looks really interesting so far. i really like it, update soon!