Reviews for Draco Malfoy's Unconventional Essay
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 2/3
I would give almost anything for Snape's reaction to this. If you could throw the boys in as well I might proclaim my undying devotion to you.

Absolutely to funny!
ohfinnicktakemenow chapter 1 . 1/26
omg this is perfect. it's funny, sexy, and just aargh! the characterisation is so clear of all four of them even in the tiny amounts of actual dialogue from some- i think you got snape just right XD really you couldn't have fit any more perfection into such a short number of words and I commend you...
littlejumper123 chapter 1 . 1/24
Brilliantly written, thoroughly enjoyed this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
LOL LOL! This just had me grinning! I loved Draco's snarky tone in the essay. XD
alkate chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I loved it!
hiddenRealities chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I love your sense of humour! And i loved the way you wrote Malfoy's letter, it had such a wonderful flourish!
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
haha! omg poor professors! xD
skari chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Lol funny and sweet, i
redrover chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Omg best dramione ever! Such a naughty idea and very well written. Thanks for the pick-me-up
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
That's cruel. So cruel. But brilliant.

Still, he could have caused McGonagall to have a heartattack with that essay. Snape would definitely burst a vein.
Dramionelove4444 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Lol! This was hilarious! Hahaha..omgosh so much love for this fic :)
KatarinaJerneja chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
hahahahahahahaha... I don't think there's anything else to say apart from - AWESOME!haha
Eris Jones chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I want to read Snape's reaction!
Nm chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was good! Thanks
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
LOLOLOLOLOL! I really, really want to see Snape's reaction to that essay! Great story! LOL!