Reviews for Draco Malfoy's Unconventional Essay
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 1 . 3/21
I REMEMBER THIS! I read it ages ago. I f*!king LOVE this fic! Seeing dramione through other people's eyes, in whatever shape or form, is a favourite headcannon for me. Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, LOVE! Just in case it wasn't obvious before. :)
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 2/20
LOL that was great -!-hehe!-
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Hahahahahah hilarious and cute! Love it! Thanks for uploading
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I would give almost anything for Snape's reaction to this. If you could throw the boys in as well I might proclaim my undying devotion to you.

Absolutely to funny!
ohfinnicktakemenow chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
omg this is perfect. it's funny, sexy, and just aargh! the characterisation is so clear of all four of them even in the tiny amounts of actual dialogue from some- i think you got snape just right XD really you couldn't have fit any more perfection into such a short number of words and I commend you...
slytherinslostgirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Brilliantly written, thoroughly enjoyed this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
LOL LOL! This just had me grinning! I loved Draco's snarky tone in the essay. XD
alkate chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I loved it!
hiddenRealities chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I love your sense of humour! And i loved the way you wrote Malfoy's letter, it had such a wonderful flourish!
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
haha! omg poor professors! xD
skari chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Lol funny and sweet, i
redrover chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Omg best dramione ever! Such a naughty idea and very well written. Thanks for the pick-me-up
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
That's cruel. So cruel. But brilliant.

Still, he could have caused McGonagall to have a heartattack with that essay. Snape would definitely burst a vein.
Dramionelove4444 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Lol! This was hilarious! Hahaha..omgosh so much love for this fic :)
KatarinaJerneja chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
hahahahahahahaha... I don't think there's anything else to say apart from - AWESOME!haha