Reviews for Draco Malfoy's Unconventional Essay
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 1 . 6/12
Haha, this was funny and adorable!
This is amazing!
The Sassy Sylveon chapter 1 . 3/7
I second what Guest:Penelope said. I was waiting for it to happen
Penelope chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Okay. So this was really cute and absolutely adorable, but I kept crossing my fingers for this to happen:
(Professor McGonagall storms into Dumbledore's office, holding Draco's late paper in hand.)
McGonagall: I think you'll be pleased.
Dumbledore: (grabs paper) And why Minerva, would you presume that?
McGonagall: I just caught Miss Granger and Mr Malfoy in the Restricted Section!
Dumbledore: I see no reason why they shouldn't be there.
McGonagall: Oh, don't give me that look, read the damn report!
Dumbledore: (Starts to read paper, Oohing and Ahhing every so often and giggling when it got to the "nasty" bits.) He does have quite the imagination.
Dumbledore: It's called the Restricted Section for a reason.
McGonagall: W-what?
Dumbledore: Oh, yeah. I won't go into detail, but back when I was their age, I had mad game with the bitches. Just ask Grindewald.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Damn! Poor McGonagall getting such an essay from Draco. I loved it. Lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Limpid? Heh. Malfoy sure does have a vocabulary..
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Great story and idea. Probably one of my favorites. Great characterization of Draco and Hermione.
draco-lover-always chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Oh... that is quite possibly my favourite Dramione fan fiction. That was just...uh amazing. I'm so glad stumbled upon this in my quest for good Dramione fan fiction. Thank you for not studying and procrastinating in order to create this wonderful piece of fan fiction. I seriously do recommend this for anyone who likes real romantic comedies. Again thank you for not studying! What a great piece really put a smile on my face and my heart
Ads S chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Amazingly well written and hilarious
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I REMEMBER THIS! I read it ages ago. I f*!king LOVE this fic! Seeing dramione through other people's eyes, in whatever shape or form, is a favourite headcannon for me. Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, LOVE! Just in case it wasn't obvious before. :)
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
LOL that was great -!-hehe!-
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Hahahahahah hilarious and cute! Love it! Thanks for uploading
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I would give almost anything for Snape's reaction to this. If you could throw the boys in as well I might proclaim my undying devotion to you.

Absolutely to funny!
ohfinnicktakemenow chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
omg this is perfect. it's funny, sexy, and just aargh! the characterisation is so clear of all four of them even in the tiny amounts of actual dialogue from some- i think you got snape just right XD really you couldn't have fit any more perfection into such a short number of words and I commend you...
slytherinslostgirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Brilliantly written, thoroughly enjoyed this story!