Reviews for Wasting Time
D. Oilee chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
wow...loved reading :) love the feels :)
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Very powerful piece of literature im so close to teaes
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That was cute.
Anonimo chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Amo sus historias Bat/Cat , son perfectas.
missiebeautiful chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Very emotionally-laden oneshot. And I find myself preferring Selina's narration over Bruce's. :D
Anon chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Your work is always great and this is no exception. Please continue writing Batman & Catwoman stories because you do it so well.
rocaw chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
*happy sigh* This is lovely! I wrote a little thing with Bruce coming back, too, but I like yours so much better! LOL! Especially with the way Bruce proves it's *really* him! And as usual, your parting lines are brilliant! )
ashley chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
absolutely beautiful, thank you!
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
AWWWWWW! Sorry. You know me and my overdramatic introductions. You know, as much as I enjoyed this little story, I've got to admit that the quick return of Mister Wayne to the regular DC universe sucked any bit of the tension that Final Crisis and Dick Grayson's taking up of the cowl had. I mean, at least they were able to hold off with Cap for a few years. Bruce didn't even last one and it's not like anyone thought that he wouldn't be back in the first place.

All right, that officially has nothing to do with this. Personally, this story didn't hit as many of the right notes as your Bruce and Dick stories but it was one of the few pieces where I can appreciate the Bruce and Selina relationship and you're also one of the few writers that can pull that off so that's a point to be potentially proud of.

Good work.
Elphaba chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Amazing )

I really hope this could happen in the comics
tyger tyger chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Heh. Nice one. I wonder how this reunion will pan out for her in canon. Morrison seems determined to ignore her relationship with Bruce. Like that will make it go away in the minds of many readers. LOL.
claudiabinader chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Great, just great! Congratulations!