Reviews for Love is Forever
JBubbles chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Okay... that scared me. enough.

It's a good explanation of their love... but in such a twisted-wronged way I grew up, that I can't even begin to comprehend. The plot was good, and the fic too.
Rini chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Awesome once again! I didn't enjoy the plot as much as the Chibiusa but keep up the good work!
MoonKid chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Wow, what a great fic, and had an interesting twist to the true story! I really do like the idea and I hope you continue this story a bit more so it has more of a conclusion...
the princess of the desert chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Hey this is very original. Hmmn but maybe you could do a conclusion to it. Maybe explore the feelings that Usagi and Mamoru are feeling.
Kousagi-chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
That's it? Noo! Continue Please!
Taiyl chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Ha ha ha, I love the ending. You have a unique style of writing and I plan to read more of your stories
A. Lee chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Oh ... I like this. So ... what's next? You better update this soon.
CM chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
I HATE THIS. SHe'd NEVER DO THAT
mimi chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
I can't wait for second part

see you
Sunprincesskate chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Hey Ebriris!

I like it so far. Do continue!

Kate
Serena chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
hey i thought your fanfic was great,.. write the next chapters soon.. good luck
Kal-El80 chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
You did it again!Excellent!Wonderful!You have to continue writing is a really interesting take on how what were the circumstances that made Endymion fall in love with Serenity.I like how you made Queen Serenity(Selene)express how angry she was with her daughter for what she wait for the next chapter Keep up the good work

P. Please continue Dark Serenity now you have me wanting more of this story and that one Thanx!
MoonRyoko chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Awesome! Great idea! Please write more, this story is amazing! Very different...
Bejiin chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Wow... this is a REALLY great idea. So are you saying that he never loved Serenity or Usagi then? *Sniffles* I hope it turns out in the end that he did love her somehow ;;
MarshAngel chapter 1 . 2/23/2002