Reviews for Doing As He's Told
Skittlehog chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Very cute! I love how Percy goes on to explain the different types of magic, conpletely oblivious to what Penelope means. And thank you for reviewing Kreacher's Woes.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Yes, for once Percy was entirely human, only to be harasssed half to death over it by the twins.

But then, Percy can never do anything right in his family's eyes
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Very sweet! How like Percy, to totally misread the signs!
Gast94 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This was so sweet!

Percy is so clueless.

The story made me smile, but it's also very interesting!
CatxMintxGirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Percy is so clueless. good thing he has Penelope.
omgromance chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Cute!
rae-sim chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Short and sweet. I usually can't stand Percy, but liked him in this.
watercolour dreams chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I really enjoyed that, it was short sweet & really kept Percy in character. It had a comedic flair which I enjoyed. Thanks for that.
Aintgotone chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
There aren't too many good Percy fics out there. I really liked this one.
sliz225 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
HA! Gotta love Percy. His response to "more than one kind of magic" line is so typical. This is the best Percy fic I've read in ages.
The Winterwitch chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
*big smile* Oh Percy... good that Penelope knows how to deal with a boy like him! Lovely little story, and perfectly fitting for both of them, too.

Thanks for taking my drabble series into your C2!
Bellegeste chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
aargh! Percy! It makes me want to shake him. Some people simply cannot take a hint. Can he really be so obtuse or is it inexperience or a lack of self-esteem? Maybe he cannot conceive of the idea that a girl would find him fanciable. He defintely needs someone like Penelope to take him in hand and show him that there's more to life than a prefect's badge and rules.

I think you have captured the atmosphere beautifully in this piece. That short paragraph of description about the lake in the moonlight makes me feel the stillness and the shimmering quality of the light.

Penelope has gone up in my estimation - for her patience and her perseverance.
Bambu chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I've always liked Percy, even though he clung to rules, he CARED a great deal. I think he and Hermione could be very good friends, but he needs someone like Penny to show him what's what.

This is quite endearing.