Reviews for Why We Don't Touch Mysterious Alien Eggs
Artemisbeloved chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
I love this story can i have more? I have not laed this hard in years it is superd on a ranie day like this.
Vanidot chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
Lol! Awesome Story! Deffinately going in my favorite's list. You did an excellent job on the characterization. I wish my characters were as true to the originals as yours are. Mine inevitably seem too OoC. Is there a continuation of this story? Are you planning a continuation of this Story? Have you published said story? If not, why not? in other words: More Please! Great! Excellent! Wonderful! Bravo! In case you can't tell I really reallly liked it. :-)
It would be nice if you made the big again in the next one. I wonder how little Sam would react to the egg, I bet she could figure it out even in her current state. lol. Thanks for posting such a wonderful story and I love the rice bit.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/18/2013
This story is adorable. Please update!
RainbowCubes87 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I don't know about 4 year olds not liking coffee my 2 year old son is always stealing mine when I'm not looking, maybe I don't drink it fast enough? But I do like 2 sugars and milk so that might be why he likes it?

Good story so far.
E.J. Anonymus chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
"Well… I guess I was sleeping. I mean, I don't remember sleeping but I remember waking up and you can't wake up unless you've been asleep so I musta been sleeping," she concluded proudly, crossing her arms and looking at him hopefully.

You really can't argue against Sam's logic here, since you *do* have to be asleep to wake up.

The only thing that kind of bugs me is Sam's comment about getting "lot's of shots". Sam was born at the end of 1961, so she would have been four in most of 1966. At that point in time pretty much the only vaccines were DTP (diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (whooping cough)), polio (the oral kind, administered via sugar cube), and small pox (which is not an injection, but instead administered via a bifurcated (i.e. two tipped) needle dipped in the vaccine). Thus, she would not have gotten "lots of shots".
SpaceHead3 chapter 17 . 2/29/2012
Great story. Will you be updating it?
Kikilia14 chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
Loving this story- can't wait until the next chapter.
Keshtarii chapter 17 . 2/8/2012
My friend linked your story to me, and holy crap, I *LUV* it! The only thing is, it stops at Ch 17, and I'm one of these people who REALLY REALLY wants to know how a story ends! If I beg enough, will you consider writing some more on it?
girrly chapter 17 . 1/2/2012
this is an amzing story, i cant wait to see what happens when they are "Grown-Ups" again! Please update as soon as possible, or i will be a not so happy camper!
chiclete chapter 17 . 12/4/2011
Just lovely. I cant get enough of this story. Great job!
Gems0ng chapter 17 . 9/30/2011
I found this by accident and I love the story. I hope you get a chance to finish it as it was a marvelous read. I am a kidfic junkie and with all the little Daniels running around the genre, it's sweet to see Sam get 'egged' as well.

Great job with a lovely smile.
SALIGIA-the seven deadly sins chapter 17 . 8/31/2011
Hi there, I'm just wondering if and when you plan to update this story. I think it's great, and well written to boot. I particularly enjoyed the scene about RICE. I hope to hear from you or see an update soon.
sass787 chapter 17 . 6/12/2011
Excellent story, I usually don't like kidfic but this is amusing without being overly cutesy.
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 17 . 3/30/2011
I wondered how yoo were going to do the bath bit...ya know with jack and sam n'all. It was a great idea-the swimming costumes! well done!

I think you need to do a chapter about the egg again, and also raise the issue of them missing their parents-maybe they should call Jacob, but have Daniel be sad, cuz they can't give him that luxury :( poor danny!
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 16 . 3/30/2011
haha, monkey in the middle, over here in britain we call it piggy in the middle! Im always the piggy :/