Reviews for Bishop to Rook
Melle22 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Oh, this is making me nauseous. Threatening Dilauded is bad enough... but if Gideon really jealous would he try to take Spencer for himself, not as a son, but as a lover? Ewww.
Melle22 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
NEVER liked Gideon. HATE him now.

When he asked Penelope "how can you be sooooo stupid!" during Fisher King, I wanted to smack him unconcious, and drag his body to the nearest bottomless well, and drop him in! She was heartbroken. Torn up. Horrified. Has he never made a mistake? Uh. YEAH.

And in "JONES" when he caught up with Reid in the bar and lectured some smarmy highbrow bullshit when all Reid needed was a friend... well. ASS!

Then there is the way he is condescending, arrogant, introspectively superior, blah blah blah...

Go git him Hotch!
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
this is great! :)
PapiEsteven chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
Awesome story and chapter, thank you
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
That was amazing. Update soon.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
By "keish" did you mean "quiche"?

"Nope, you still look far too good to be with me. Come on, we have to go." - great line, but I can't actually see Hotch saying "Nope."

Hope you update soon. Otherwise I might have to start bugging you. lol
lastcrazyhorn chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
*squees*

I loved the bit about Hotchy touching Spencer's nose. That's just so perfect!

Oh and speaking of perfect, leaving Rossi with Gideon is BEYOND perfect. *snerks to self*
lastcrazyhorn chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
AGGGH.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Geez, you're right Gideon really close minded. Wow. Mr. "Don't you want kids?" Urgh.
ladora chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
I was FINALLY able to finish reading what's been posted & man is it hot! Haha I wonder how Gideon will ruin it this time! ;P
ladora chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
I was going to read all the chapters you've written so far & tell you how insane but good your story is, unfortunately FanFiction is being a bitchass & won't let me read Chapter 5. Not to mention it took me a good half hour to get to Chapter 2. Anyways, I haven't read a story like this; very interesting twists. Idk if this is a WIP, but if it is, I look forward to more.
MrsBee1973 chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Oh I loved this sooo much! Ima a sucker for a proposal scene. And you had me at wolfish grin :).
Shadow Cat17 chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
I love this chapter!
donttouch chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
Romantic, sexy, and a little bit sad. Perfect mixture! :D
martina chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
omg loved this...all of it...more please...
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »