Reviews for In Verse & Reverse
druglordhoney chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Great story, I've added this story on to my Community for Twilight recommendations!
bibliomaniac123 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
cute:D
gabby chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Okay now things make sense. I couldn't understand why she married Jake if she liked Edward. I don't care who I'd be disappointing, I'm not marrying a guy when I'm thinking of someone else. Red flag right there.
great2read chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
i had to go back to the wedding to reread the "leaving with Edward" part. It sounded like it was bella's wedding, so i was confused when Bella said her sister was getting married-actually i thought bella was lying. I guess you did it to make a twist and add interest. I also think the Niles and Daphne reference added to the confusion. Daphne left her groom to run off with Niles, right?
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wry clever - I really thought she had married Jake and was running away with Edward after the wedding. Very sweet and very beautiful.
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Great idea- a little confusing going backwards I thought Bella was the bride- unless you wanted readers to think that- but very cute story.
dishwallah chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
wow. Its probably the smartest love story written ever (at least in a thousand fanfics here ive read). (well I still think your Edward and Bella in Best I eevr had is the wittiest!) My reviews for that will come separately.

Its like a palindrome except they're not letters. I read it from the bottom too and Its amazing! I could really imagine this being made into a movie.

Ive started reading all your works starting with "Best I ever had" long ago which is one of my favorite fanfics.I started reading your works and THIS one was a surprise. Thank you!
Enna Energe chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
The very impressive part of your storytelling was you gave me the ending first and still managed to surprise me. Plus, I love the cyclical last line. Well done!
missmariaeuge chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I've never read a story like this, backwards..

It's really good, i loved it :)

Thanks for sharing it!

xx
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
God, how can you be so perfect at making amazing one shots? It's like you've told their whole life story is one little chapter. Its so different from other one shots, I just adored it.
follow-mycrawl chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
love it (: simply love it.
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Backwards or forward, this story I loved! So different, so unique and yet, so Bella and Edward. Really good going!
strangevisions chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
u got me, really sweet
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Fun little read!
creyzi4Edward chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Beautifully written. It's amazing how you can read this story from epilogue to beginning and vice versa and still make sense.
120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »