Reviews for In Verse & Reverse
creyzi4Edward chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Beautifully written. It's amazing how you can read this story from epilogue to beginning and vice versa and still make sense.
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Loved it! I dint't see the ending... err, start... coming. LOL.

I thought she was the one getting married but this way is so much better! She wasn't even with Jake so she can easily go with Edward. Alice is still on her side so who cares what her mother thinks. She's happy now.

Great job!
Dil9 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Nice story
DBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I love the way it is written. Love it
kiimchi chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That was brilliantly written! You had me on edge.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Loved it. Keeps you on edge until the beginning.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This story needs a sequel. I loved the backwards telling althought it made me all kinds of worried and nervous. I would like to know what happened after she ran away. I loved all of the surprises and how you left so much unanswered. I don't know if you did it on purpose or not but there was a part that sounded a little like the end of 16 candles. Great story!
MoCullen chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
So glad I kept reading. I was feeling really bad for Jake in the beginning, or "the end".
Aeris Rommyu chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
You are an amazing writer, I just can't get over it. You did a great job of telling this story backwards-like it was meant to be that way, like it wasn't supposed to be told forwards.

Your descriptions are awesome, too. You're epic, goodbye.
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Im so pleased with the ending or the beginning I was so sad to think that she would have the extra heart ache but now Im all warm and fuzzy
tinabambina chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Really lovely and different xx
SoupDawg chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I had to read this story twice :) and both times had different emotions attached. I must admit, the first time was with heartbreak since I thought Bella and Jake were getting married or were married and the second time I read with a wry smirk because I read it from the "ending" to the top. Lovely story :)
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Well I'm incredibly sweetly surprised! I loved this! Indrecibly sweet and very eventfull.. Loved every part of it! 3
dcruzanne chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I totally love this..

STUPENDA!

you did a great job here..
Pammie94 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
OK...I'll admit. I almost abandoned this part way through as I didn't like where it was going. Especially since he arrived after the vows. So glad that I didn't. What a fabulous little story! I loved it - just perfect. Thank you so much for sharing it!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »