Reviews for In Verse & Reverse
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
You are so bad! The Epilogue made me think Bella was marrying Edward. then i though she was marrying Jake, but running away with Edward. And after that it was...oh no! She has already married Jake! This will get messy.

You certainly had me fooled. Beautifully written. Awesome oneshot
xjjx chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Yeahhhh. How have I not seen this story before? I thought I thoroughly stalked your profile when I first discovered you :).

Great job. What a relieving little twist at the end, and your writing! and the way you capture so much emotion in so few words. If I may, a little constructive advice: more dialogue. I just love it when dialogue (helps) sets the stage of a scene change or a time shift. And you write dialogue so brilliantly.

Anyway, fangirl out.
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Lovely Oneshot!
DarkBitterSea chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Mind Twister!
Iisobella chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Really good! Liked it!
Athena Dolos chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I think I must say thank you for writing. It was a pleasure to read it. I thpught it was her wedding you know.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Very well put together. I had to remind myself in the beginning that it was going backwards, and then it all clicked. Great job! :-)
Chrisska chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Beaituful, beautiful!

I think the 1st paragraph of "Thursday" is one of the most touching, powerful words I have ever read... I was in tears!

I was tricked like many others, thinking that Bella had escaped her own wedding. Well done, I was so fooled!

You have an amazing talent, your words are so perfectly chosen, so powerful... WOW! :)
CrumblingFool chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
The whatsmynomathon continues.

You totally had me. And I was totally okay with her running out on her brand new husband. And I'm not sure if that says more about my wonky moral compass or your writing skill. Let's go with the later, shall we?

There's a distinct possibility I want to kidnap you and have you be my entertaining writing monkey. It would be glorious. And creepy.

Lovely, as usual.
twilusted chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Amazing one shot! I'm stunned at how I was tricked into thinking Bella had run away from her own wedding. You are a genius storyteller. Simply epic!
tracieo chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
loved it!
gnagflow chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Very creative - LOVED IT!
MJLYP chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
That was cute. Good set-up.
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Haha, I knew it couldn't be Bella's own wedding, lol. But you got me afraid a bit that it might be after all ;-) Brilliant how this telling it backwards allowed you to do just that :-)
singlegrlmusing chapter 1 . 2/26/2011