Reviews for Blueshift
LilyJ chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
I hope you haven't abandoned this! Because it's easily the best J/N fic I've found out there. I can understand if the iPad is taking up a lot of your time, though. Very excited for the next chapter!
LilyJ chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
Gah! Update QUICKLY! This is so good!

Can't really be more coherent than that - so excited for the next chapter!
luv2beloved chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
I have the feeling that Jake will end up have following! Because we all know that Jake would never truly leave ness alone and unprotected! Thanks for the awesome update.
S.LAFOREST chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
I... I'll never eat a banana like I used to after that. XD

Funny moments, the story slowly evolves. Hope you'll post the next chapter quickly. :)
LilyJ chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
UPDATE! This was so hilarious and lovely. I was actually laughing out loud at bits. I think your portrayal of Nessie at school is so realistic: gorgeous, rich, but not bitchy or socially apt - easy prey. I like that you didn't flinch on that, and also manage to keep her from being a 'poor little me' heroine.

Also, this?:

"Do you need a demonstration?" Edward asked and I stopped believing in God.

"No!" I shouted, feeling heat spread over all over my cheeks, and I threw my pillow at him.

"He meant, like, with a banana!" Bella cried, her hands over her face like she didn't believe in God anymore either.

Funnies thing ever.

Roll on, chapter 4!
lala chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
I have a fetish too. Lol
luv2beloved chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
I loved it. Never fear no harm done for my bananas and cucumbers
ScorpiusRoseLover chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
I love this story! Poor Jacob and clueless Nessie...can't wait for all the drama! Please update soon!
lala chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
I love you n I love this
luv2beloved chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Thanks for the update why were they so uncomfortable with each other
so bad chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Surprisingly, I really like this so far. Although I'm not a huge fan of the pairing (no offense) I decided to read through this and so far it's pretty good! I like how there's a different approach to the relationship since I don't think we see a lot of stories on here without OCs, etc., so props. Can't wait to see what's going to happen later on :)

-sb
LilyJ chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
This. Is. Awesome. Your writing style is so polished, and you've got everyone's voices down SO well - Jacob for sure, but also Alice and Esme and Carlisle and Bella in the little glimpses we get of them. And your Nessie is fantastic; so many writers make her another Bella or another Rosalie, or Jacob's little shadow, or some cross between the three, but this version of her seems so right: a little bit of all her family, a little bit of Jacob, but still definitely her own grown-up person (and I LOVE the eco twist. Genius. The compost line cracked me up - it's just like cleaning the kitchen with MY grandma).

I will close by saying that it's so unbelievably lovely to read such a realistic and likable Jacob/Nessie story about people who are just, well, normal. And I really appreciate the pacing you've laid out for their relationship. I've read way too many stories where she hits seven and they can't wait to jump into bed. You're doing a great job of showing the awkwardness and the tension without sacrificing your own plot for it.

Thank you for sharing this! I will be eagerly watching for updates. I can't wait to see where you take these characters.
S.LAFOREST chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
"Who cares what other people think? Just tell them that Carlisle's had plastic surgery or something!"

I giggled so hard I almost strangled myself with the smoke of my cigarette. You got me on that one. That single sentence is worth reading the next chapters, haha. THAT's the Jacob I like.

"So, you're saying, I am-"

"So average that it is boring."

And here comes the true Edward. Keep it all up!
S.LAFOREST chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
That's a pretty good start. I love how you made Nessie wanting to be so human. I have to say I didn't like Breaking Dawn, and Jacob was really the only thing that kept me reading. And though I hated how Mary-Suish Nessie is in that novel, I always found the character interesting in the way she can be developped in fanfictions as there is actually not that muck about her in the book. As well as her relationship with Jacob can blossom into something very good if well written. I look forward to reading the next chapter :)
Jor L chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Awesome chapter, as always. I find it funny that "the light of your life" is blind. And apples are quite applicable to twilight.

Oh, Pope Palpatine.

So, back to the awesome chapter, you know you'll have to post mooooooore, right? You can't leave everyone hanging like this.

I really love the way you write Nessie and Jacob. Didn't know you were Team Fursplode though. What about Team Alice? Huh?