Reviews for Teacher
Love21 chapter 8 . 4/22
Oh man, I really like this story. I know its been awhile since it was last updated, but hopefully you will come back to it eventually:D
Shinkicker chapter 8 . 4/13
Well, this is pretty fun. Curious as to why a Suna nin would be so far out though. Maybe meeting with Oro or henchman, well looking forward to that fall out.
flakeshake07 chapter 8 . 3/1
another awesome story:)
foraslanthelion chapter 7 . 2/2
Well Gato was pretty much an all-around prick, so that's one, so were the most of the Akatsuki like Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara and (somewhat) Kisame. There are a lot of misunderstood characters, though, and while it is a bit annoying that most of them see the error of their ways, it's better than the cardboard, two-dimensional figurines that are just evil for the sake of being the bad guy.

But it is cool too see how even a good guy with the best intentions can become something else or whatever. Plus it maintains one of the manga's themes of 'underneath the underneath' - there is always another story just below the surface.
hga chapter 8 . 1/24
A very cool story; new chapters will be very welcome if and when you write them.
jcampbellohten chapter 7 . 1/16
There were moments in previous chapters where the "abused puppy" thing felt slightly overdone, but then this chapter was just cuteness overload. "Sarutobi nodded seriously, 'Good luck on your mission,' mostly for Naruto's sake" (obviously not a direct quote) so sweet! Damn, I sound like a girl, but it, you're just a great writer.
I see you haven't updated this in a year-and-a-half, but since I'm almost at the current end of this I hope you'll change that soon.
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 1/16
D'awwww! You got Naruto's character down brilliantly, and your little kid-ness (idk how to say it, haha) here is heartwarming and adorable. I like how the Hokage made things work, too.
Navn Ukjent chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Nice story so far.

It's a bit strange that the Hokage didn't tell Harry about the Kyubi when he asked him to be Naruto's sensei. He should at least tell him when he accepted Naruto as his student, since it could compromise him when such a secret is known to most of the village.
RatherFabulous chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
I like and appreciate that you're not piling in with both guns blazing super-amazingness. It's thought out. Looking forward to further episodes.
Ebony Cruise chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
awww please update soon! this story is great... too great to just stop all of a sudden.

Black
Monki-Neko chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
i think the action sequences were pretty decent from someone who doesn't usually write them
Clarilyn chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
I like your Harry.
Amyethious chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
please continue
Jostanos chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY!

Harry is an excellent sensei for Naruto, and I am glad that their first mission was a success! *smiles*

I wonder who the ninja that Harry fought is and what may be important about the Hourglass scroll.
nico123 chapter 6 . 5/30/2013