Reviews for Teacher
RudeMinnesotan chapter 8 . 11/23
I'm extremely partial to after war before 'epilogue (EWE?)' fics and this one is fantastic. I love going into the world of crossovers because Magic and things usually winds up taking center stage (or mostly center...) role in the fic, because it has to be explained how the two can coexist while also touching on relationship and character building of the fic.
This fic I felt was really capturing that. Especially the relationship dynamic between Harry and Naruto. I liked the switching POVs and felt that it mostly being in Harry's, with little blurbs of Naruto's POV was well done.
I would love to see more of this, even though it's on hold.
Just thought I'd share how much I enjoyed this. I'm not a huge Naruto fan but I know enough and what I do know is just the right amount for the fic (though I did have to look up the mentioned characters I didn't recognize to know what they looked like. XD Not that your descriptions were lacking, just because I knew I could).
Anyway! Thanks~
sistercity chapter 8 . 11/3
This is one of the best HP/Naruto crossovers I have read, I hope you come back to it sometime. Regards.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 8 . 10/17
SonOfNenji chapter 2 . 9/18
So Harry won't be using chakra and Naruto won't be using magic?

alia00 chapter 8 . 9/15
it's a good fiction
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 8 . 9/13
Please update! :D
Rhea chapter 2 . 7/4
The word 'orient' is a very offensive term for asians. Think of it as the n word for non blacks.
Tregun chapter 8 . 2/4
Hi, will you ever update this again?
GenetiX23 chapter 7 . 1/27
Itachi being a pacifist and secretly a good guy is actually rather awesome. Pain is a dick, even if he's more misguided than anything.

It's not a bad thing for villains to be sympathetic or well-meaning!
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 1/23
Good story so far; too bad it was abandoned.
I'm surprised Harry didn't ask for a reason of everybody's hostility towards Naruto.
chicaalterego chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Nice fic. Its a shame there aren't more chapters, though.
Tozette chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
I arrived at your profile page via a recommendation ElectraSev5n made over on tumblr (she was recommending Effloresco Secundus), and ended up here. I don't have any meaningful criticism for you, but I liked this story. Whether you re-write it or continue it or whatever is your business, but I think you have a good balance of novelty and familiarity going on here, which is pretty hard to achieve when you're inserting one world's characters into another world. : )
Loony Dagda chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
Love this story! You've done a great job of keeping all of the Naruto character in character, and even the changes to Harry follow with his character. I really hate seeing this go so long without being updated, and I hop you plan on writing more of this in the near future.

Ciao XP
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
I'm so glad your better. I love your story. :-)
SoulMore chapter 8 . 9/23/2014