Reviews for Teacher
Dudly chapter 6 . 5/5/2019
Hullo :)

I have been reading this and ES since yesterday. And I meant to write a nice review which pointed out the various aspects I find enticing and pleasant (you write very well, and the way you write - building scenes and scenery, thoughtful details that make the characters take shape, that make the relationships make sense - well, it flows and it allows for a solid story; and I think that the way you write shows that you are a good reader, who reads the works of others and reflect on what works and what doesn't, what is important and what is annoying, and that reflects in the way you make your stories - I don't think I'm quite articulate enough in English to pinpoint the exact sentiment, but maybe you can read into it all the same).

I think I will take the time to review the ES story once I'm caught up with it. In the meantime, this one review is mostly just - in the A/N, you mention an LJ and the beginning of a story with Shikamaru and a 'Tougeika Haru' and, I'm curious about it, but neither yourFFnet profile nor google have turned up any clue. Does it still exist? Could I have a glimpse? :) thank you, and have a pleasant day!
917brat chapter 8 . 11/22/2018
this is just great and I would love to read more so please keep it up and update again soon.
Heart chapter 8 . 10/27/2018
Honestly, this story has the potential to be really good, and I totally support a revamp. :)
Heart chapter 4 . 10/27/2018
Hope you add more
Guest chapter 7 . 4/23/2018
Yay first mission
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2018
The check up makes a lot of sense especially with the childhood harry had
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2018
Very insightful
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2018
I like there initial meeting
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 3 . 4/23/2018
Sneaky hocage
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 2 . 4/23/2018
Wizard martial arts neat
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
I always love when harry is a business owner
Hallowtide chapter 8 . 9/15/2017
Really enjoying this! I hope you continue !
Enishi-Haru chapter 8 . 9/3/2017
Hello Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon