Reviews for Teacher
Rhea chapter 2 . 7/4
The word 'orient' is a very offensive term for asians. Think of it as the n word for non blacks.
Tregun chapter 8 . 2/4
Hi, will you ever update this again?
GenetiX23 chapter 7 . 1/27
Itachi being a pacifist and secretly a good guy is actually rather awesome. Pain is a dick, even if he's more misguided than anything.

It's not a bad thing for villains to be sympathetic or well-meaning!
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 1/23
Good story so far; too bad it was abandoned.
I'm surprised Harry didn't ask for a reason of everybody's hostility towards Naruto.
chicaalterego chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Nice fic. Its a shame there aren't more chapters, though.
Tozette chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
I arrived at your profile page via a recommendation ElectraSev5n made over on tumblr (she was recommending Effloresco Secundus), and ended up here. I don't have any meaningful criticism for you, but I liked this story. Whether you re-write it or continue it or whatever is your business, but I think you have a good balance of novelty and familiarity going on here, which is pretty hard to achieve when you're inserting one world's characters into another world. : )
Loony Dagda chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
Love this story! You've done a great job of keeping all of the Naruto character in character, and even the changes to Harry follow with his character. I really hate seeing this go so long without being updated, and I hop you plan on writing more of this in the near future.

Ciao XP
Loony
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
I'm so glad your better. I love your story. :-)
SoulMore chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
FAN!
Mayhem296 chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Keep it up, I want to read more!
Mayhem
Amanthya chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
I don't care for crossovers, but after giving one a chance and liking it, I tried a second. This is it, and it's interesting enough so far. I'll keep an eye on it for updates.
PhoenixTears21 chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
I like this story! I hope you post another chapter soon!
Retric chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I like your take on Naruto. I reolise going this far from cannon is much harder to pull off but the character interactions are what makes the story work.
Meisa-tan chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Sounds interesting! The Japanese call the Wizarding World "Mahou no Sekai" though, just so you know. :P
sanabalis chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
I like the story! Too bad it's not updated anymore... :(