Reviews for Teacher
fenixrojo36 chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
Excelente
bassoongirl14 chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
yay! I really, really love this story so far!
XFlare chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
Short action is okay, long action is okay too-

Any sort of action, if it's good action, is okay

Adds flavor, and gets bland if too long and all similar to itself and these sentences make little sense

Keep writing~!
fernandfeather chapter 8 . 7/2/2016
Your stories are always so interesting!
Update-Bot-2016 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Update, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,update
siehjin chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
Hi, I enjoyed these 8 short chapters. Hope you will pick it up again. :)
Lord-Marauder-2013 chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Look forward to reading more. Hope you update soon :-)
RudeMinnesotan chapter 8 . 11/23/2015
I'm extremely partial to after war before 'epilogue (EWE?)' fics and this one is fantastic. I love going into the world of crossovers because Magic and things usually winds up taking center stage (or mostly center...) role in the fic, because it has to be explained how the two can coexist while also touching on relationship and character building of the fic.
This fic I felt was really capturing that. Especially the relationship dynamic between Harry and Naruto. I liked the switching POVs and felt that it mostly being in Harry's, with little blurbs of Naruto's POV was well done.
I would love to see more of this, even though it's on hold.
Just thought I'd share how much I enjoyed this. I'm not a huge Naruto fan but I know enough and what I do know is just the right amount for the fic (though I did have to look up the mentioned characters I didn't recognize to know what they looked like. XD Not that your descriptions were lacking, just because I knew I could).
Anyway! Thanks~
sistercity chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
This is one of the best HP/Naruto crossovers I have read, I hope you come back to it sometime. Regards.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
Good
SonOfNenji chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
So Harry won't be using chakra and Naruto won't be using magic?

*pout*

-N
alia00 chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
it's a good fiction
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Please update! :D
Rhea chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
The word 'orient' is a very offensive term for asians. Think of it as the n word for non blacks.
Tregun chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
Hi, will you ever update this again?