Reviews for Teacher
birdandthebell chapter 8 . 7/2
Your stories are always so interesting!
Update-Bot-2016 chapter 1 . 6/19
Update, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,updateUpdate, update,update
siehjin chapter 8 . 3/28
Hi, I enjoyed these 8 short chapters. Hope you will pick it up again. :)
Lord-Marauder-2013 chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Look forward to reading more. Hope you update soon :-)
RudeMinnesotan chapter 8 . 11/23/2015
I'm extremely partial to after war before 'epilogue (EWE?)' fics and this one is fantastic. I love going into the world of crossovers because Magic and things usually winds up taking center stage (or mostly center...) role in the fic, because it has to be explained how the two can coexist while also touching on relationship and character building of the fic.
This fic I felt was really capturing that. Especially the relationship dynamic between Harry and Naruto. I liked the switching POVs and felt that it mostly being in Harry's, with little blurbs of Naruto's POV was well done.
I would love to see more of this, even though it's on hold.
Just thought I'd share how much I enjoyed this. I'm not a huge Naruto fan but I know enough and what I do know is just the right amount for the fic (though I did have to look up the mentioned characters I didn't recognize to know what they looked like. XD Not that your descriptions were lacking, just because I knew I could).
Anyway! Thanks~
sistercity chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
This is one of the best HP/Naruto crossovers I have read, I hope you come back to it sometime. Regards.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
Good
SonOfNenji chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
So Harry won't be using chakra and Naruto won't be using magic?

*pout*

-N
alia00 chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
it's a good fiction
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Please update! :D
Rhea chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
The word 'orient' is a very offensive term for asians. Think of it as the n word for non blacks.
Tregun chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
Hi, will you ever update this again?
Diaspared chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
Itachi being a pacifist and secretly a good guy is actually rather awesome. Pain is a dick, even if he's more misguided than anything.

It's not a bad thing for villains to be sympathetic or well-meaning!
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
Good story so far; too bad it was abandoned.
I'm surprised Harry didn't ask for a reason of everybody's hostility towards Naruto.
chicaalterego chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Nice fic. Its a shame there aren't more chapters, though.