Reviews for Whatever You Dish: Part 2
im cryinz chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
sad end mad cat cri
AnneCloud17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
queenyasha chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Does he not know she loves him?

Tainted Rambi chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
You manage to stay in character with every character so well... I could litterally see this happening. I LOVE IT! :D
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Perfect timing Akane! I do hate it when people fight, but when they do it's quite amusing. Did you know that with fanifc, you can easily add chapters to stories instead of creating a new story (or sequel) each time? It's under content/chapters.
yohyohmanatee chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I really enjoyed that.

I'm hooked.

Right, on to part 3 :D
HeroFluffy chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I like this story a lot, it's really good and you got me hooked but just curious is there a reason that this is part 2 instead of chapter 2? It seems to be a waist if the chapter aren't piled together.
viccolove chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Wait why was Ranma mad at Akane? I agree with her, I think she should be the one mad.

Still loved it
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
interesting sequel...

uh oh ... now Ranma is in so much trouble, though not entirely because of himself ... *sigh*
Steph chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
NO NO NO NO NO NO! You post it now!

Just please post as soon as possible.
Jeschura chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
this story is very good, I like it.

But you should make ONE story with several chapters, not sequels posted as different storys, since the chapters are not completed storys standing for themselves.
narutoismine88 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
ahaha ok so i wrote that other review before I figured out that there was the sequel already out! ;

but please write more! i really enjoy your stories and your details! upload soon please!
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
this is a nice story and i like the drama and ranma trying to be all nonchalantly and blatantly ignore akane then beg for her to listen to him this is a very nice way to make them confront their feelings for each other and how they will handle more stress. and i can see that ranma now bit more than he can chew same goes for akane more so than him. update soon.
JeremyGU chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
You should really upload this as a second chapter to the original, rather than a one-shot part 2 story. I had the other one alerted and wouldn't have seen this if I hadn't stumbled upon it.