Reviews for Wee Birdies Sing: Revelries of an English Export
chocolate fish chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
Both stories, and the three joiner ones, were fantastic, I have really enjoyed reading about Rue and Oliver! I very much look forward to future chapters!

Chocolate Fish
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
I should've probably logged in before reviewing, but I just stopped by to say that I've been reading your work for years now, and am an ardent fan. I really do hope you get around to posting more stuff because it's all so incredibly good!

Also, I'd never really noticed the Pride and Prejudice parallel in this chapter before - so very clever!
purpleMurex chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
What happens?
Please update, pretty please...
This story is amazing and brilliantly written
Eliza Beth chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
Love your story so much! I've read practically every Oliver/OC there is to read and this is one of my favorites, by far. I know it's been almost a year since you last updated, but I hope you haven't given up on this! I check almost everyday to see if it's been updated!
Dazzlelight chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
I miss this story so much! When are you gonna come back?
Captain Merlin Rodgers chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
Do you know how amazing your writing is?!I read all the Rue/Oliver stories (in one day!) on your page because it is so good! Please keep updating!
AlinaHeart13 chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
Hi! I really liked this story! Care to tell me if you'll finish it someday? Kisses
wolvesaremylife1 chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
That's it? Please tell me this story will be completed! I'm really enjoying it.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
loving the hidden lines!
Marauderfox chapter 20 . 11/6/2013
please, please, please update soon. Don't leave this unfinished now!
laeeyore93 chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
Please finish this! I cannot wait to see what happens!
kklklkllkkllkklk chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
finish it!
sarah chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
FINISH THIS STORY! I AM ADDICTED!
asdfghjkl chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
finish this story please!
!
Saphira113 chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
It might be bad of me but I love the way you ended this chapter. The sarcasm and realism in throwing up from drinking too much is great.

Oliver was a right idiot for proposing to Rue and I think I would be just as angry as she was. But I still hope they can get back together. I have faith in them!