Reviews for The Down Low
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
First impression on his face,eh? That about covers it. What a nice story.
leaky.oven chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Pretty epic summary there at the end. :D
Mikhyel chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was great! I gotta tell you, though... *glances around shiftily* *whispers* ...your subtext is showing.

That's fine, though, because strictly platonic or not, I imagine that's just how it is with anyone Luce Worth fights with that much, yeah?

I love that despite being out of touch for three years, his first response to the supernatural is to call Lamont, and that Lamont shows up and responds just right.

So essentially, squee!
aryllia chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
... Sleeping with his son (no matter how platonical) is his plan for NOT getting shived by Mr. Toucey?

I think it shone through a bit that you were talking sex while writing them friendly. I kept expecting Worth to do something pervertedly sexy on Lamont XD (as it is, I'm just gonna call it subtext)
0equilibrium0 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
That was amazing. :)
sugarsugarsweet chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Ha, wow, this is one heck of a story. The writing style certainly evolves over time, but what I really like is how you were able to use the present tense without losing me. It all flowed just so naturally.

I'd say more, but it'd just be a lot of fangirling. I'm sure you wouldn't want that.

~ Peace and Love
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Dammit why do people keep writing Worth so perfectly that I'm finding it hard to escape his growing on me (like a fungus)?

Well done!
Dreamingdarkdesigns chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I adored that story. A lot. It made me really happy. Also. The part with Hanna at the end made me go " 8DDDDDD "

yeaaah. Much love. Thank youuu for writing it.
Dhampir72 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
There are...not enough words to describe my love for you and this story. Just...fucking fantastic, for seriously.
Rae Himura chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Oh, this was great! You just don't see enough gen stuff between them, and I see them as soo strictly platonic. And you got their characterizations down perfectly. I just love that scene where Monty walks in on Worth while he's experimenting. Oh, and him being in a mob family? Totally makes sense. And explains his whole casual, I-saw-nothing attitude about everything.

Anyway, this was a great read! 3
Demyrie chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. That was absolutely RAD.

I loved how the segments kept getting shorter and shorter and more to the point, like how the tone changed from the blunt kind of random-wandering child-attitude of the first snippet (I absolutely loved how simple and run-on the sentences were and WHAT Luce paid attention to, perfectly characterized for being so young) to real Luce and Lamont. Just. AGHHHH. How you wove his emerging masochism into it, and I literally shivered with the run-in with Lamont's family. It's a terrifying, wonderful, rich take no one's done before and I seriously pat you on the back, especially for playing on Lamont's dangerously easy-going nature.

Seriously, this so amazing. This is the first fic I've read where I'd shoot myself in the foot if I didn't review. The last line is utter genius: you can just feel the comic spilling outwards from there. Really. Freaking. Rad. Thank you for this. You rock so hard.
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
THIS.

YOU.

THIIIISSSS.

Cannon. This shit is bona fide cannon. Oh god. I laughed, and I giggled, and I went "OH LORD YES", and the bit with Lamont's family was PRICELESS.

I bet Doc Worth does the Lamont family's operations whenever they're in town.
Ionay chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
FFFfff I have no words for just how awesomely this is written!

I hope you write more hinbn fanfics so I can read them!
AudioSafari chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
THIS IS... HRRK... LOOOOVE. 33333
Random Reviewer the 2nd chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
My god, I think you nailed them (personality wise I mean, not that those two would mind if you nailed them any other way ;)

This was so well writen I could almost belive it was written by Tessa herself. Good job.