Reviews for Ragnarok
Articuno chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
I so thought that it would end differently...so I'm a bit surprised. I like this ending, too, though. I think more should end this way, with a bit of a dark side.
kate-sama chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
cool story
potter29 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
nice
ilyena damodred chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
Good. Although I believe horror ought to be one of the genres.
Hmmmm chapter 8 . 11/11/2011
I have to admit, I really don't like this story, despite my usual preference for your writing.

At first, I thought it was just because I didn't like how cruel Draco was. But I like other stories with Draco being heartless, and so it wasn't that.

Then I thought it was because Harry was being heartless. But sometimes Harry is cruel, because he is human, so it wasn't that either.

After this, I realized the reason was because this wasn't Harry, in any way, shape or form.

You are basing this Harry off of the desire for survival.

That doesn't match him at all.

Survival is definitely not Harry's priority in the books. He often puts himself in situations that could kill him. Example: Sacrificing his life to destroy the Horcrux.

I always saw Harry's deepest desire was to be loved. Not to love, because desires are inherently selfish, but to be loved.

Although I have nothing against changing a character when in different situations, changing the core of what makes Harry Harry just ruins this story for me. :/

This is still excellently written, but Harry just bothers me... Still, I commend you on the descriptive but not overly elaborate quality of the writing. It is truly one of the most elegant styles I have seen, and I enjoy it immensely.
shine lots chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Your characterisation of Draco is one of the best I've see on fanfiction. He is really ruthless and really embodies the cannon Slytherin values. I like it!

"Thank you," Potter whispered. "Anything."

And I will ask for everything, before the end, Draco thought.
FaeFolk chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
Amazing story. :)
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 12 . 10/6/2011
Not my usual fare to read…but oddly compelling.
blinded little adjii chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I've read thiz fic the first time (d0nt have an acc0nt here then..) and beEn reading it nuMer0us times..th0ugh n0t c0mplEte. N0w that i f0und it again and i g0t myself an acCnt..let me tell h0w awEs0me this fic is. I l0ve how s0phisticated you made Draco and Harry wit raw power (i even imgined hm as d hulk l0l) o0h d0es this fic g0t a seq?
o0Che0o chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This story seems pretty cool!
olciak123 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Stunning - nick-name itself presents main character quite well
Avid-reader chapter 12 . 3/30/2011
Hi, I have been trying to get a hold of you for the longest time! I don't have accounts on live journal or so it's turned out rather difficult just to get your email and send you a message. Either way I was really interested in discussing your stories with you, in an avid reader-author kind of way. I really enjoy the fanfiction you write and would love to get to talking. My email is , please, don't hesitate to contact me! (Which might sound kind of creepy but I am utterly besotted with your stories so I'm willing to take that chance. :) Oh yeah! Loved Ragnarok! I've noticed you tend to leave stories just where they might get into another whirlwind adventure, do you do that on purpose? :o
clowe8 chapter 12 . 1/13/2011
Fabulous story. I'm reading it for a 2nd time. I really enjoy dark Harry. Could you write more stories with a dark Harry, please. I, also, wanted to say, I greatly enjoy every story you have written that I have read. I've been slowly but surly working my way through your stories. You are a beast when it comes to writing. How do you do it? I thank you for your stories and your imagination and your talent and you continuing with your writing. If you write anything other than HP fanfiction, please let me know-I would love to read it.

Carolyn