Reviews for Kvistra
Alyssa chapter 1 . 5/13
This was really good. You're an amazing writer. I love how much detail and description you put into your work.
deadheadwookie27 chapter 1 . 4/12
Beautifully written. A great little piece. Kudos
Meisyou chapter 1 . 4/4
Oh crap he didn't remember
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
awesome! thank you
USMARINE chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Great story loved it but a the end when you said he didn't what do you mean he didn't remember or he didn't wake up?
Acia Granger chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
OMG! That was soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!:):)
Deval96 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
i can't tell you how much i love this... it actually made me cry. well, the first time i read it anyway... i may have read it a few more times since...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Literally this is so ad
potato of doom chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
wow it's so good, and i really like it. so please add some more..
AngelDevilsXx chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I'd hate Hiccup too if that was the last conversation he had with Astrid. So thank gods it wasn't! I don't think I actually could hate Hiccup. After all he is one half of Hiccstrid... I adore this story! It is absolutely wonderful!
tortoiseshell-friendly-cat chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
P-E-R-F-E-C-T! One of the best stories I've ever read! They are definitely missing scenes of the movie in my head :P !
Can't wait to make another! :D
weasleywarrior chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Awesome story! Really great job keeping it in canon while still creating a great short.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Loved that so much, all I can say is beautiful. please write some more Hiccup and Astrid fanfic.
Ps I like your profile pic, Miss Martian all the way.
nick chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I am back if you read my last review. I think this is beautiful and I am going to use the last lines advice to ask out my crush. Truly the best HTTYD after story / love story I have ever read
nick chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
this is one of the greatest love stories I have ever read
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »