Reviews for If on a Winter's Night
L.A.91 chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
Man you make me cry every time! but I LOVED how this ended )
happyhippy chapter 32 . 6/5/2013
Guest chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
An amazing story you are an inspirational writer please continue writing.
StAnna chapter 32 . 6/4/2013
Excellent writing! You have managed to keep this story real. Sometimes I just need the fluff, but the ending of this chapter made up for all the angst.
sassgrl chapter 32 . 6/4/2013
Oh my eyes are still watey. i love this shirt its been a journey thank you for writing it. patiently awaiting the next chapter. i don't always reveiw but this chapter had my in tears.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/2/2013
"I refused watch it wrap itself around my legs again." I had forgotten about the darkness. Jasper's not there to chase it away. I would have stopped many lines ago if it were not for how good you'll make it when they are reunited, our boys.

"Weakly, I sighed, almost nodding to myself as I agreed to the conditions." *sniffles*

"It had to be him, he was there, but I couldn't see him" I know where we are in the story, the end of Jasper's. My goodness you are brillant

Oh my gosh they knew. They all knew and it was ok. Wow! I am so amazed. and snotting like crazy. He stood up all by himself. He drove and got to the meadow
case chapter 32 . 6/2/2013
crying my eyes out. can't wait for the epilogue.
ninahwhitlock chapter 32 . 6/4/2013
So, so, so beautiful!
rory chapter 32 . 6/2/2013
loved it you are an exceptional writer
Anasamantha09 chapter 32 . 6/4/2013
Ah, my english is not so good to tell you about this chapter, about the way you explore the deep feelings and develope them in an amazing writing. Thank you, you gave us a beautiful journey.
chippy73 chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Oh, these poor boys! Can't wait until they get a chance to talk, though I'm guessing it's not going to be as simple as that ;)
Nannyjojo chapter 32 . 6/4/2013
Yeah, tissues were needed.

Oh my god I was so proud of Edward when he just got into that car. He faces his demons regardless and did it.
Then he just seemed to battle the darkness when he was at the graduation and stood.

I still get the feeling that Carlisle knew/had a feeling about Jasper and Edward.

Edward was right, he had a battle of self discovery,

I loved that Bella never gave up too.

This chapter just moved me, it has me so hooked, Thank you.

Looking forward to the epi.
KM525 chapter 32 . 6/4/2013
Wow...

It took me 1/2 an hour to stop crying. Then I had to re-read it because I know I missed things through the tears.

I was as devastated as the boys at their situation. Angry but understanding of Edwards position.

I gasped when Edward decided to drive. His desperation was palpable. The meadow scene broke my heart. I think I held my breathe the entire scene!

And then graduation...OMG..
When he stood...I cried. When he fell...I cried harder. When Jasper picked him up and they reunited...I smiled through the tears.

And then the support from the family and friends...realizing it was the end... I sobbed like a baby. I love these boys and don't want it to end. They have so much to left to conquer.

You are a brilliant author Val!
laraspain chapter 32 . 6/4/2013
oMG! This chapter is so good! The first heartbroken part with Edward's pain, he fighting his fear if driving, giving the speech dedicated to Jasper, trying to stand and finally being rescued once again by his love and coming out toguether... So beautiful! Great job
Justname chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
I'm Speechless. Such a great story. Thank you so much for writing it!
3,588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »