Reviews for If on a Winter's Night
Princess Mishawaka chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
Perfect.
I was so sad after the last chapter that I waited to read this one. I so wanted the guys to be together forever. Fairy tale or not they are in love and will overcome everything.

I was surprised to see the whole group of spectators stand and clap after the guys came out right on stage. I am so happy for Edward that his father started the clapping.

Fantastic author. Best story I have ever read. .. Perfect.
JoJo0506 chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
OMG! I was so nervous they were breaking up! Great story with a great ending!
ljchapa chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
FUCKING AWESOME!

I have followed this story since it began and I am sooooooo happy with how you ended this chapter!

you have taught me so much just through these 2 characters and I absolutely love this story and how wonderfully detailed you were about every aspect of the rehab, depression, acceptance, dedication, strength and love.

love it love it love it! can not wait for the epilogue!

FREAKING AWESOME JOB!
flutterfli chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
I need a whole box of tissues. He did it, he stood on his own, and Jasper was there to pick him up just as he should have. I said it before and I'll say it again, they are each others strength. Together they can get through anything and everything. Thank you again for bringing us this special couple. If only everyone could and would love unconditionally. Hugs
featherme chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
I have so many things to say but don't have the words at the moment. I loved the graduation scene so, so much. Both sets of parents and then the others standing and clapping was just beautiful. Thank you!
chippy73 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
He's awake! How's he going to take the news? I'm a nervous wreck over here...
livedays chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
Well I know I tweeted you when I first read it but this deserves a proper review. What a awesome journey you took us on with these two boys. I cannot tell you how glad I am I found your stories. I've been thinking about these boys since the last chapter and was so excited to see the update at 3:35 am this morning on my way to work LOL ! It was the perfect ending and made me go listen to Baby I'm amazed as soon as I was done reading it. The meadow scene broke my heart but I knew Edward was going to stand at graduation and I prayed Japer would be there to help. THANK YOU for this beautiful story and as a mom of a 14 year old boy I will stress the importance of drinking and driving way before he starts to drive and I'm sure I will tell him a little about these two boys I know ! Love ya Ro
35nanou chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
Je n'ai jamais pleuré en lisant une histoire et je ne l'ai toujours pas fait mais lorsqu'Edward et Jasper se sont retrouvés à la prairie, j'avais la gorge serrée par l'émotion. Lorsqu'Edward a conclu qu'il venait de faire ses adieux à Jasper par la suite, j'en avais l'estomac tout retourné mais lorsqu'Edward a décidé de se lever pour récupérer son diplôme et pour réaliser son rêve rien que pour Jasper, là les larmes étaient à deux doigts de couler.
Tout ce petit laïus pour te dire que ce chapitre, mais ton histoire dans sa globalité, m'a ému à un niveau que j'ai rarement atteint en lisant. Tu as une façon d'écrire ces personnages, en leur apportant une telle symbiose, un degré d'intimité émotionnelle et relationnelle et même physique à leur niveau au delà de tout ce que j'ai pu lire sur ff. Le sujet au combien intéressant n'était pas le plus simple à aborder sans tomber dans le cliché, et le mélodrame. Tu as su nous le faire percevoir avec l'espoir qu'il peut apporter mais en gardant la lucidité par rapport à la réalité des choses qui est loin d'être un chemin tout tracé mais au contraire semé d'embûches qu'il faut savoir affronter pour éviter de couler et cela que l'on soit handicapé ou valide, c'est un message applicable dans la vie de tous les jours pour chacun de nous! Je ne te cache pas que c'est un soulagement de voir que tout s'arrange pour nos deux garçons même si ce n'est que le début de la route pour eux mais au moins ils ont passé le plus difficile et finalement Edward va pouvoir offrir son cadeau de fin d'étude à Jasper : la cerise sur le gâteau!
Il y a tellement à dire sur ce chapitre mais je ne vais pas m'étendre plus, je crois en avoir assez dit. J'attends juste de voir comment va se profiler leur vie dans l'épilogue, évidemment, si c'est ce que tu as prévu, donc j'ai vraiment hâte comme toujours mais aussi très triste de devoir leur dire au revoir car je m'y étais énormément attaché. Il ne me restera plus qu'à la relire sans compter.
Encore merci pour cette superbe histoire pour laquelle je manque de qualificatif afin de la définir!
A bientôt.
aidabye chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
You weren't kidding about the need for tissues. I't was so sad in the meadow,but graduation made up for it. College here they come hopefully together. Your right never ever ever drink and drive. So sad the story is ending.
Debbi84 chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
I had no clue how you would get them back together or even if you were going to, but the way you did it was amazing. This chapter didn't need a tissue warning it needed a box of tissue of warning. So glad the parents seem supportive of the boys.
JustTheSlashMaam chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
wow, can't believe this story is almost over, I don't want it to end! Thanks for brining them back together, I knew you would :) can't wait to see how it all ends, I hope its a really long chapter.
AlexaGrace chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
There are no words... Thank for this beautifully written story. The journey that Edward and Jasper took was so thought out and well written. I couldn't stop the tears. You are such a wonderful writer and after reading all of your stories here I hope to read more in the future. Again, thank you.
hollygolightly79 chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
Well I almost made it without tears... Then the applause happened! Lovely turn is this achy tale. Thanks
dolphinstarchild chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
Thank you for a wonderful story. Don't want it to end, but I know that it has to. So I'm looking forward to how you finish this lovely story of two beautiful boys. Glad that they both woke up to themselves, and to who they need in their lives to be truly happy. Dreams may change due to circumstances, but the people we share them with shouldn't. Does Jasper know that Edward got accepted to OSU, or is that something that Edward has withheld from both his parents & Jasper? Can't wait for the next update. I do hope that you have another story ready to post once this one is finished, as I've already read everything else that you have posted here on the FanFiction site. Loved all of it, especially Mergers & Acquisitions (plus its one-shots). You are a great writer, with a vivid imagination that you should definitely continue to unleash on the fanfiction world. Will be looking at buying a copy of your original fiction (Chase the Storm), if it's available as a Kindle version. Again, thanks for sharing your talent. It definitely makes my RDO's interesting.
simba5waldo5 chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
Oh my god. That was great. I was so afraid this is not going to be a happily ever after. Love Jasper coming to Edwards rescue. And I am just so happy but they ended up together. Well at least I hope they do. Please make the end up together. I can't wait for the epilogue. Thank you thank you thank you for the update. Melissa
3,571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »