Reviews for If on a Winter's Night
I know this story is woven around Beatles songs, which I really love,, but I hope you don't mind this "Remember those walls I built, well baby they're tumbling down and they didn't even put up a fight I found a way to let you in But I never really had a doubt, standing in the light of your halo, I've ggot my angel now." Haveto take a bit of a break, the angst is crushing. More so than Mergers Acquisitions
Gubefan1980 chapter 7 . 4/28
That was a tough chapter to read. Poor boys they love each other so much but they have a tough road ahead of them I'm glad jasper laid down the law with maybe he needed bullying to get his life back on track I just have one question I was under the impression that Edwards father is a physician, why does he keep calling him Mr. Cullen instead of Dr. Cullen even in personal settings people would still use his title. Glad Edward got the shaking up he needed. Maybe the codfling was ggetting on his nerves, reminding him he's an invalid.
Gubefan1980 chapter 5 . 4/28
This is a tragically beautiful story. I feel so bad for both of for his loss, jasper unable to grieve as he would if they could be open about their relationship as well as,the gutwrenching guilt he feels and now Edward's rejection terribly throw the fucking driver in jail to rot.
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 4/27
Horrible very tragic I just hope he doesn't get to a point where he pushes Jasper away. Well written if sad story BTW Edward at 6'1" is taller than Jasper's 5'10. love the song I have the album on vinyl not CD. Very old like 40 yr old album
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 4/27
From your summary I knew he wasn't dead but I had a feeling he was paralyzed. Love the weaving of Beatles words throughout narrative
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 4/27
Great but then not so great beginning. Poor Jasper what happened to Edward?
Brilliant!
can't find epilogue
beeg chapter 32 . 1/28
hello,

i am a great fan of your stories. I have finished reading this story and really enjoyed it. I see that you have indicated that a epilogue will follow. I understand that life happens, but is there a epilogue that was written that you can send to me - or if you are still planning to add the epilogue to the story. Thanks for writing such a great story.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 32 . 1/19
Amazing! One of the best I have ever read and I loved how far the boys have come from the days before the accident!
Ariadne.99 chapter 32 . 1/13
Pleeeeeease! Epilogue!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/28/2015
when the epilogue?
Guest chapter 32 . 9/20/2015
Absolutely loved this story and these characters. Such an emotional story. Would love to read an epilogue, would love to know how their future together panned out.
celestush chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Are you planning on finishing this story?
rachelmary10 chapter 32 . 7/28/2015
Wonderful story...when will you finish it?
Draconis Harrison Malfoy chapter 32 . 6/15/2015
I keep re reading this Story over and over ! Will we get the Epilogue..
3,568 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »