Reviews for If on a Winter's Night
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
Oh poor Edward. This isn't going to sit well with him and he was just making good progress too. *sigh*

Sry I'm not commenting on every chapter. Most times that's only because I'm in too much of a rush to get to the next chapter and see how things play out.
This is an amazing story and I'm enjoying it.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
Fantastic chapter.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
Love your jasper. LOVE HIM
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Perfect use of the last line. I always did like that.
My heart goes out Jasper. He has such courage.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Wow powerful chapter.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Oh thank the gods Edward texted.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
My this just sad and heart reaching. I just want to hold them both.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Wow what a first chapter. And thx for the tip in the AN at the end.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/1/2014
What a disappointment! 500k words and nothing but repeating chapters (75 % repeating dialogue and description ) of the same events disguised as dual POV. Such a,shame. A beautiful story and good writing ... No epilogue and there was so much more story to tell... That the author lead us to believe would be told. Oh we'll... Just so disappointing after all the time invested in these characters...
midnight1899 chapter 32 . 6/26/2014
wow, this story is amazing. I hope you publish it. I just found it a couple nights ago and I haven't been able to stop reading, its made me laugh and cry and groan. I'm exhausted and behind on schoolwork because the characters consumed me in a way few other books have. you have a real talent, I love the story and the characters, its amazing. I'm sad you never put an epilogue up, I wanted to see their bright future together. Their wedding and their HEA I am so in awe of your talent, thanks for the amazing ride
unicorn55 chapter 32 . 6/15/2014
Will we get the final chapter?
Kirst chapter 32 . 6/8/2014
Omgggg you have to update you can't just leave it there hdjdjdjjddj
tanseynz chapter 32 . 6/10/2014
I started reading this and had to put my life on hold for two days because I couldn't bear to leave it. Such a strong emotive story, and the snippets of forecasts turned out to be fortuitous given you haven't been able to post the epilogue.
We KNOW what their future is, and it's beautiful.
Thank you for sharing this story with all of us.
sarahplumb chapter 32 . 6/5/2014
hey don't you think its time for an update with this story a full year since the last one and nearly 4 years of following this story its and awesome read but its ready to be put to bed don't you think ?
EllieBelikova chapter 32 . 3/24/2014
Quite literally this story has taken over my life since I opened it 4 days ago. All I've done is read and cry and get angry and cry some more. This is probably the best fanfiction I've read on this website. I applaud you greatly for writing this story and your extremely talented writing skills. Can't wait to read the sequel and probably cry just a little bit more.
3,543 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »