Reviews for If on a Winter's Night
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Oh thank the gods Edward texted.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
My this just sad and heart reaching. I just want to hold them both.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Wow what a first chapter. And thx for the tip in the AN at the end.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/1/2014
What a disappointment! 500k words and nothing but repeating chapters (75 % repeating dialogue and description ) of the same events disguised as dual POV. Such a,shame. A beautiful story and good writing ... No epilogue and there was so much more story to tell... That the author lead us to believe would be told. Oh we'll... Just so disappointing after all the time invested in these characters...
midnight1899 chapter 32 . 6/26/2014
wow, this story is amazing. I hope you publish it. I just found it a couple nights ago and I haven't been able to stop reading, its made me laugh and cry and groan. I'm exhausted and behind on schoolwork because the characters consumed me in a way few other books have. you have a real talent, I love the story and the characters, its amazing. I'm sad you never put an epilogue up, I wanted to see their bright future together. Their wedding and their HEA I am so in awe of your talent, thanks for the amazing ride
unicorn55 chapter 32 . 6/15/2014
Will we get the final chapter?
Kirst chapter 32 . 6/8/2014
Omgggg you have to update you can't just leave it there hdjdjdjjddj
tanseynz chapter 32 . 6/10/2014
I started reading this and had to put my life on hold for two days because I couldn't bear to leave it. Such a strong emotive story, and the snippets of forecasts turned out to be fortuitous given you haven't been able to post the epilogue.
We KNOW what their future is, and it's beautiful.
Thank you for sharing this story with all of us.
sarahplumb chapter 32 . 6/5/2014
hey don't you think its time for an update with this story a full year since the last one and nearly 4 years of following this story its and awesome read but its ready to be put to bed don't you think ?
EllieBelikova chapter 32 . 3/24/2014
Quite literally this story has taken over my life since I opened it 4 days ago. All I've done is read and cry and get angry and cry some more. This is probably the best fanfiction I've read on this website. I applaud you greatly for writing this story and your extremely talented writing skills. Can't wait to read the sequel and probably cry just a little bit more.
rachel garber chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
I have to be honest here, I don't know if I can read this right now, after just finishing M and A I don't know if my poor heart can take anymore heartbreak for these sweet boys. I know it's with M and A (and found a great picture to go with M and A after the board mtg tagged on May 13, 1986 on fb) it's not totally accurate, Edward would be much more put together so to speak, but I liked it and Rob's face portrays just the right emotion (I think) for the "wait" I'll get back to this I have no doubt but just ran out of tissues (not really, just too much) and have to put this on back burner.
rachel garber chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Fucking cant my boys get a break somewhere in all of this crap they already had enough in M and A, this is just not fair. This is going to take way too long to read I'm not going to be able to get this in a while and it took me forever to read M and A, why do they keep getting kicked in the proverbial balls my poor boys. *sniff*
rachel garber chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Of course not, otherwise it might be Edward/Jasper/ and somebody else but I bet he is in a coma somewhere just had to comment on the "awkward, desperate and eager, that is do adorkable, love the boys already well I usually do except a few times when Jasper turned out to be a real fucker, (in Power) and Edward broke Jasper's heart by refusing to come out in sr yr in HS even they would be leaving Forks the following year for college. But for the most part, love me some J and E loving, even if it takes them a while and lots of angst to get their HEA.
KalifDee chapter 32 . 1/26/2014
Omg!
I just read this whole thing in 2 days and Jesus please post the epi!
I know it's been ages since u completed the last chapter but I gotta know how it ends!
Amazing amazing love story! I love fics like this. Real shit that reaches down into your gut and makes you ache and hurt for the characters!
Loved every moment!
Dee
ASKMEHOW chapter 32 . 12/27/2013
Good story, BUT WHERE IS THE EPILOGUE ? Did they go to the same college ? Did they get married ? I am sure you had a good reason to NOT finish the story, but I am disappointed.
3,538 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »