Reviews for If on a Winter's Night
Kelly457 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
im reading this for the third time. Beautiful storyline and real characters! Thank you! Epilogue would be nice, hint hint?
Guest chapter 32 . 10/3/2016
I know its been a long time but please finish the epilogue, its such a brilliant love story just read it again for the second time and still cried at the last chapter.
kinnik chapter 32 . 9/11/2016
I'm sorry to see that the story was not completed as the epilogue never posted, but it was still a wonderful place to end. I cried through most of it. It was a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I check this story approximately once a year to see if you've posted an epilogue. No joy yet. I hope you haven't died or something.
sexycanI chapter 19 . 8/18/2016
This is amazing
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
This story is driving me nuts, I was watching some Beatles videos on YouTube especially Maybe I'm Amazed, there are several uploaded and all I could think of was Jasper with Edward in his arms in the last chapter I had to stop watching because it made me cry, then this morning I was picturing them in my mind and had to force myself to stop because I started reading up. I think that is the most beautiful tender story I've ever read about them. The high school dynamic is so acurately portrayed and their love is so sweet and "forever" I have to admit I was so angry at Edward for his final decision not wanting to give anything away. But geez this is so amazing you are so talented. I was,a bit confused how Jasper's mother knew about Edward I thought she worked at Forks Hospital and anyway wasn't she out with his dad.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
I don't think I'm ready just yet to reread this gem of a,story, but I have to tell you, yesterday I was trying to do a "brain game" I say trying because the last chapter, when Jasper scooped edward up in his arms and carried him to the podium to receive his diploma just clouded my mind and I lost my concentration this took me three days to complete, umm because I had other things to do, and some chapters just draimd me. This is a work of art. I hope you will do the epilogue soon
Gubefan1980 chapter 32 . 5/3/2016
I've been on this journey for three days, laughed, cried, laughed and cried agai. This is the second story in which one of the boys was injured, the other was jasper falling off a mountainand forgetting who Edward,was while he was in a coma. I was afraid you would break my heart, and Jasper's. Actually, if you don't mind me amending your statement, I would say what to take away from this,story, is to not preume that you know better thanthe person you love, what's best for them. A lot of the doubt a,darkness hat followed Edward was him thinking jasper would be better of with someone else, and that he would leave Edward one day when he "came to his senses" beautiful poignant, story. I'm not sure how you can notify me with the epilogue, so please email me if you don't mind at the r in my first name as to be lower case as well. I'll try again so there is no confusion brilliant story your jknowledge of SCI is amazing and for inspiring
Gubefan1980 chapter 30 . 5/3/2016
I have enjoyed this powerful exhilarating depressing beautiful story I hope the fuck you aren't planning on breaking my and Jasper's heart by ending their relationshi
Gubefan1980 chapter 28 . 5/2/2016
The,depth of their love for each other is breathtaking. Poor Edward is so plagued by his,demons, trying to pull I'm under, yet their connectedness, Jasper's intuitiveness is,heart wrenching in the light of pure unconditional love. Have to stop for a few to catch my breath. So hauntingly beautiful is their love.
Gubefan1980 chapter 27 . 5/2/2016
Great chapter loved pizza, place,response, holy shit, omfg Edward Cullen with nipple piercings fuck hawr it's natural for Edward to ask, "why me" most people do that. On the other hand the assumption that bad,people get just, injured, get cancer or AIDS is ridiculous. Some things are just beyond reason. If that was the way the world worked, we'd know who the bad people were, they'd be the only sick people. Which is kind of ironic considering young kids get sick. I guess society would know who would grow up to be 's very tragic for him, but some things defy reason. Edward Cullen with nipple piercings "ded"
Gubefan1980 chapter 26 . 5/1/2016
I have to say this before I continue reading his chapter. Probably have to read tomorrow anyway as it's 11:45. I find this family's lack of respect for each other's boundaries extremely disturbing. I seem to be laboring under the misconception that a closed door means KNOCK first and wait for a response. Do they all just walk into each other's rooms willy nilly. Do they do that to Alice . it can't be because he can't hear or is mute, therefore can't respond to a knock, what is it with them that Edward has to worry about someone walking in on them. He's not unconscious or I assume he would still be in the hospital. Very disturbing dynamic in that family if everyone just walks into each other's room with no consideration for the occupant's personal boundaries. Seriously, when he graduates he needs to get as far away from that family as possible. Their dysfunction is very offensive. That's all I have to say at this point. I just cringe every time Edward talks about someone walking in on them. I don't give a flying fuck if there is no lock on the door respect each other's privacy in the name of all that is holy. I'm really starting to hate his asshole family.
Gubefan 1980 chapter 24 . 5/1/2016
That was hot and sweetand smexy wondeeing what'sup Bella, has she figured it out.
Gubefan1980 chapter 23 . 5/1/2016
Oregon produced some superstars going back decades. BTW, Israel,which doest have the wacko religious conservatives standing over the shoulders of the medical community, has been at the forefront of SCI research, an Christopher Reeve visited their labs and a lab that produced a prototype of a brace-type thing that would allow me patient to actually start walking again. I don't recall the details, but its some kind of full body thing with straps around the torsr, the legs its controlled robotically. I saw a CGI image of Reeve wearing it, getting out of his wheelchair and walking the scientist who invented it is himself paralyzed but the extent of his injuries I guess which part of the spinal cord sustained the injury make it impossible for him to use it himself. The last part of chapter was brilliant. I'm still hoping they attend the same university
Gubefan1980 chapter 21 . 4/30/2016
Fucking bloody you are trying to kill me. Great smexy scene with my boys then a splash of cold water in my face. My 73rd bbirthday is at the end of Nov and I truly think you don't me to make , lol. Actually, I was expecting something like that. They'll work it out. Or you bbetter or I'll hunt you down like a dog.
3,588 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »