Reviews for If on a Winter's Night
TaraJo chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
A tissue warning was definitely in place when Jasper started to sing...

You have caught it so well, all of it, denial, anger, depression, maybe even rejection will come into the picture later, but every feeling Edward is going through is so real. Very touching chapter!
VampireLestat12 chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
what a beautiful chapter. Jasper loves Edward so much! I am so glad that he hasn't given up the fight for him. Edward was so mean to him but it is so understandable with everything he is going through. He is lashing out and of course Jasper will be the one to take it. I loved Jasper's "tough love" speech, he finally got through to him. I can't wait to see what happens next.

You are doing such a fantastic job with this story, I know I have said that before but it is so true! The characters and their reactions are so realistic. I have to wonder have you had an experience with this situation or did you just research it that well. I am hoping for your sake it is just research, I would hate to think that you or a loved one has had something like this touch their lives personally. Such a difficult thing to deal with.
dtav chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
Oh, poor Jasper! He is going to be devastated by Edward's text especially since he blames himself for the accident. I hope things start looking up for them soon, this heart break is killing me!
amd422 chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
Just started reading this story and couldn't stop. I love how different it is. Can't wait to see what happens next!
mytai chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
yay! great chapter.
mytai chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
yay, i hope it is. i think edward is taking this change very well considering.
mytai chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
oh no! that's not what i wanted to read at the end!1
mytai chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
aww this is so cute, i'm all bunged up with sinus problems and this is not helping! lmao! this is so cute and sad and the same time.
mytai chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
great chapter, i am really enjoying this.
mytai chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
ow wow, that was goooooood
pepolas chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
thank you for this chapter!

I am glad that Jasper is so stubborn... I really hope he managed to break, even just a little bit, Edward's fortress...
sangwen chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
This story is absolutely amazing! Great job.
liz3615 chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
YES! A bit of a breakthrough perhaps? please please please

My guess is that it was Alice that came into the room. She surely suspects something is going on since she busted Jasper going all 'Say Anything'.

Really looking forward to your next chapter. Fantastic story. :)
liz3615 chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
Love Emmett's role in the story. He's pretty full of wonderful.

I managed to keep it together until we found that Jasper and his dad worked on E's ramp. Edward snapped me out of it, though. Poor boy.

I just love this Jasper. It kills me that E and J both blame Jasper for E's accident. Does E know yet that it was a drunk driver that hit him? Maybe that still won't be enough for him not to blame Jasper. He'll have to work through that. They both will. They seem to have enough love to see it through.
liz3615 chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Sweet Jesus squeeze us. This was angsty times infinity.

I continue to be in awe of your writing. Absolutely amazing.
3,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 198 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 218 .. Last Next »