Reviews for If on a Winter's Night
Pink Bead Girl chapter 27 . 7/13/2013
Gosh, things are happening thick and fast! So many new things, wedding rings and piercings and all manner of wonders. Great read as usual, you are a genius at making emotions soar to the sky and back, you make love the most important thing in the world. Thank you.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
Gosh, one revelation after another! I was concentrating so hard on every word reading the part about Edward trying so hard to walk in the braces that I just about forgot to breathe. If only that can become a reality for him, oh how wonderful that would be. And who thought the beautiful Riley would be gay as well! My, my Alice will be disappointed.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 25 . 7/13/2013
That was such a romantic time at the meadow, the proposal was just gorgeous. I liked that you had Edward consider it first, rather than blurting out "yes" mindlessly. Loved it.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 24 . 7/12/2013
So many good things in this chapter. The basketball by moonlight was just lovely, I love the quiet romance of some of the things they do just as much as the world-on-fire times they share as well.

I am glad that Edward's team won the game, it was desperately important to him and I am glad you made it a slow progression of success instead of a guaranteed easy victory.

And what can I say about the beautiful picnic in the meadow? Gorgeous, just gorgeous with the stammered proposal at the end. Thanks so much for a wonderful, wonderful chapter yet again.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 23 . 7/12/2013
I love the dreams that you write, it's bittersweet when the moment of awakening comes, but it's beautiful while it's being dreamed.

I also like the constant little refrain of "Dork," "Your dork". It's a lovely little endearment and never fails to make me smile.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 22 . 7/12/2013
I think that the way you keep reflecting each chapter through the two different points of view just make it perfect reading. I love seeing both Edward's and Jasper's take on the same situation. It helps me be there, right in the moment.

I must say I did like the way the phone stayed open as a connection between them, even as they both slept. Very romantic. Loved it.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
Perfect. Just perfect. What more is there to say? You are just perfect too.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
So glad Edward got his chair, it is making him have something positive back in his life other than Jasper's love and attention. I thought the time had to come where Jasper is too tired to drive without drifting off. Now to see where all this will take us...
Pink Bead Girl chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
I hope that things will work out for them, they've come so far along this tremendous journey. Medical bills are scary things and they'll need all the luck in the world.

I can see how Edward couldn't really go back to work at the sub shop with all the counters and ovens being the wrong height. I also think it would be unreasonable to change all the stuff round for someone like Edward because then it would be all wrong for the other staff. It's a real problem that would need some quite creative thinking.

Most of all I love the continuing way that the love between Edward and Jasper just grows and grows until it's this beautiful shining thing. Love your words, love your imagination.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
I liked this line very much..."Sometimes I wondered where he ended and I began". Sums up their relationship beautifully. The dream was very lovely too, made me sigh.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
It constantly continues to amaze me how you get inside their heads, how you spill out their innermost thoughts so eloquently. I loved every word. I know I say it a lot but it's true. Thanks for the pleasure this story is giving me.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
I am glad that you are giving Bella the chance to move on to someone else to love her. She doesn't have a hope anymore with Edward and it seems a shame to keep her pining.

I found the situation in the pizza place very well written, dramatic and informative. You obviously do great research.

And as for the nights they spend together, sublime!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
Your powers of description just blow me away. Each little moment, each tiny detail you write just builds and builds to such a complete picture, it's like watching a movie. Loved the ending line, love finishing on a note of tension, so good.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
My, my what wonderful pictures you continue to paint. I was just breathless reading the beautifully romantic atmosphere you built up here for Valentine's Day. You magically built it up and up and morphed it into something so sublime. It was lovely to read it. Thank you .
Pink Bead Girl chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
I enjoy your powers of description very much. You illuminate the scene with such detailed commentary that I feel I am there right in the midst of it. I love Jasper's care and devotion, I think he gets the "best boyfriend ever" award with ease. Loved reading it.
3,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »