Reviews for The Breaking of Uryu Ishida
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
whyyyyyyyy? Don't hurt my uryu!
hikaribenitsuki chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
...fabulous.
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Ooh!

How intriguing, I rather like it!
Guptanation chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Man... that's some crazy shit...
ravensterling123 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Szayel you monster /
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
wow this was really well written I showed everthing so well...although instead of a feeling of hope I was left with one of dread...Uryuu sounds like he looks so weak and unhealthy.. . I don't think he'd be able to escape . . . and the fact that Ruan died...;A;

umm just a question though...who is Ruan...tis been a while since I read Bleach sooo ya ...;A;
TheAngelOfLucifer chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wow. That was so well written, I loved the way you built it up. As proud defender of the Quincy, I was a bit peeved that Ishida gave in, but the way you wrote it made it very believable - you caught the characters very well.

Szayel and Ishida are my two favourite characters, and as soon as I saw Szayel I knew the fanfiction was going to be good XD

Thanks for the great read!
Xylexia chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Interesting...I quite liked this. I like angst, and I LOOOOOOVE sadistic Szayel. Omg do I love Szayel...and you know how much I love how you write Szayel! This one shot...rather sad :( but it was really well written, even from the odd pov. Though it would have been difficult to write it any other way and pull off the same affect.

On a different note...please update First Blood soon? pretty please? I think I told you I went back to reread MM a few weeks ago...I need to do that to First Blood as well but you haven't updated it in months! :( please update it? *begs* You're my favorite Szayel writer! C'mon! lol
gungnirburst chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
*takes deep breath* ! XDDD I love this so much! I'm practically STARVED of Szayel ever since AS just had to go and start Bleach all over again. Curse my only main source of anime being the television...and I don't even have that at the moment...

*long pause* I MISS SZAYEL! *weeps bitterly*

Anyway, I enjoyed this so much, probably much more than I should have. What can I say? I loves me some angst. And I just love this pairing, too. It's WAY up there in my fav pairings of all time list. And that's saying something since I like a LOT of pairings. Simply excellent work, love. Highly enjoyable.

With big hearts and exploding bits of love,

Keade
Inuyoshie chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
JABJABJAB

Okay, now that that's done, nice work!

Very angsty, I agree, but in my mind I kept seeing everything in chibi form.

It was odd.

"Oh little Quiiiiiiiincyyyy booooooy! I'm baaaaaaaaaack!"

And I heard that in my mind using Pegasus's stupid 4Kids dub of evil.

*shudders*