Reviews for Tears and Rain
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Hated Mary was dead but loved the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I think I've reviewed this story before but I absolutely love it. Marshall is one of my all time favorite characters and seeing him mourning Mary just breaks my heart. This was so well done, I was crying by the third paragraph.
Sami chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Aw, you made me cry. It was a good cry, but still! Very sad, but very good!
Silver War chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I have nothing more to say other than this was amazing, beautifully written, and did I mention amazing? I'm going to go back to sobbing now...
WhyDoYouWantToKnowMyName chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Oh my gosh, this story is SO sad! I usually don't cry at anything. Books, movies, tv shows, real life, but I have to say that this story brought a tear or two in my eyes. Amazing!

I agree and think that you should write a story about what Mary would be like if Marshall died and Mary had to raise their kid.

And I can sort of see Marshall calling her "darling". Sure, she'd probably punch him in the arm after, but would they REALLY be Mary and Marshall if she didn't?

Again, looooove the story! 5 stars all the way! :]
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Good writing, made me cry.
bk-1205 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That was absolutely beautiful . . . and heartbreaking. I actually cried with Marshall and Jeremy.
Lunar Penguin CPhT chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
*sobs*

That was so beautiful!
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Beautifully written!
Violet chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
That was so sad but well written!

It would be interesting to read how Mary would be if it was Marshall who was shot and killed and she had to raise their son or daughter alone.
tilleygirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Good god girl, you have the tears streaming down my face. The pain, anguish and deep sense of loss come through beautifully. I like the thought of M&M having at least a few years together though, and having a child together. Good job!
b-mystique chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Oh,so sad! lovely though:-)
Betherzz chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
really great story... i actually dont see marshall calling her darling... i see something that would be more her... shes not a dear or a darling or a honey or baby... i just dont see mary tollerating any of those names and i dont think marshall would call her that not after she was dead anyway where she couldnt give him hell for saying something like that and him ending up sleeping on the sofa that night or in the spare room... maybe tough girl or cowgirl or something then saying sorry you're no girl LOL but i dont see the darling thing... its a good story, very sad... the thought of raising a child without your partner or spouse around sucks, been there, but for me only 55 hours... marshall is one lucky guy to still have his son around ;) some of us end up without the spouse and child when all is said and done and have 2 graves to visit on birthdays
La Tigre chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
oh. my. god.

such a sad yet beautiful story.

you did an absolutely amazing job writing this. i loved how you showed some of both of their characteristics in their son.

wonderful :)
JMS529 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Well written story. Sad but good. I like how alike in different aspects their son is to each of them. I can see Marshall seeing her in everything he does and not finding anyone to replace her. Thanks for sharing.