Reviews for Betrayal Isn't a Sin
saphie1990 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Poor Edward... I liked it, can't wait to see how it plays out.
Menomena chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I like the concept of this story. I like the dark side of Edward and I'm intrigued by the idea of him using Bella as a pawn. Hopefully it will work, because I like the Edward/Carlisle pairing.

Best of luck with the contest and I do hope you continue this story!
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
The story has an interesting concept.
sunystone chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Poor depressed Edward...to hell with Carlisle! LOL! Why should he repent?
Spottedpath13-Stripe chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
A really excellent story. You explained it well, and it flowed together quite, no, amazingly well. This is going into my favourites.

But I do not hate Carlisle, but I practicullar disliked him in this story. He was born a couple centuries from modern day, he was probably raised to think it was wrong. His father was a heavy catholic as we found out in the series, so even if he loved Edward he probably wouldn't believe it would be true love, even if it was.

But the story was amazingly written. I loved the area where you explained how he was using Bella, and alos the character Darlene. Darlene's excistence seemed very importnant to Edward, and it was quite possible, at the time, that they were realitives.

I'm also quite pleased that you did a yaoi! :P :D XD.

-Spotted
AsphaltCowgirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
poor Edward! and i just want to slap Carlisle!
Sassy1515 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i HATE carlisle right now. this is really gr8 writing! im so sick of Edward being portayed as so obsessive over no edward fan, but this is updating:D