Reviews for Provoked
Guest chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
I'm sorry I'm still reading this story but I just thought I might want to point something out. The whole akane needs mental help I really don't agree with. I mean I've seen worse. I can see where she is coming from. First she loves ranma and just wanted to be nice to him but at some points it's hard to control the anger. She has a short temper which I know isn't good but a lot of ppl I know do have short tempers. It was just ranma keep putting his foot in his mouth and if u ask me he deserved some of those blows. I mean c'mon u never ever say those things to a girl NEVER! Then she couldn't take it anymore her anger got the best of her and basically did what ranma said that was the only thing she is good at. Any girl would feel hurt and anger when the man she loves insults her! Its badically a rejection! As the fight continued she started feeling a bit guilty because that's not what she wanted to happen but it did and of course she feels bad when no matter what happens she still loves him so she wanted to check to see if he was ok even if she knew he wasn't ok. Then her feeings she has for ranma took control and she kissed him exposing her true feelings to him. So I wouldn't exactly say 'mental help' but has anyone heard of the word 'MOODSWINGS'? We're girls. To everyone we r emotional. As for ranma I wouldn't change anything for him to be confused and not understand her additude because he is a guy. Even though he can take the form of a girl he is still a guy and some guys r suppose to not fully understand what's 'wrong' with girls. I'm not knocking the story. Believe it or not I LOVE the story I just think I should point that out because it didn't sound like akane has to deal with a mental problem.
AnneCloud17 chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
I loved this story, great job Gabby-kun :)
AnneCloud17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
interesting, this is getting good
Compucles chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Wow, so Akane literally gets off on beating up Ranma?! This explains so much...
Aki-Kohi chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Funny, but at the same time... Abusive! What IS wrong with her?
YuppersTisBeCaterina chapter 16 . 9/6/2011
The idea was very original! Amazing! _
linkgold64 chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
this is the 2nd time ive read this fic i like it a lot i just wish it was longer, but great job.
Tainted Rambi chapter 13 . 2/13/2011
WOOT WOOT for the shower xDDD
Tainted Rambi chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
YEAAAAAH!xD i love you soooo much for making this! ~~
Tainted Rambi chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
The second time that Ranma shuffles past Akane the two were supposed to be by the phone. How'd they get back to the kitchen?

I love the way this is going ;)
Tainted Rambi chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I love the way that the chapter loops back into the begining. That was a kool way to do it :D I can't wait to see what's happened to Akane...
rayarts chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Haha! This is the first idea of this kind I read about Ranma and Akane and it makes me laught, because it would seem quite appropriate for them/their desires to be so violent etc. Nice work!
spirit-of-energy chapter 16 . 11/11/2010
really good story
FrictionX42 chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
Hehe, so it turned out I was wrong. Sort of. I had figured that when Akane was hitting him at random, it was like she was telling him that she loved him. She was, but not consciously. Great fic, and I hope that when it comes time for me to write scenes like the end of chapter 15 that I can do it with half the skill that you did.
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Awesome. I think I already have it figured out. I'll have to read the rest and see.