Reviews for Loving Alone
yourslasher chapter 9 . 3/22/2003
i was somewhat scared to read your fic... because it has Harry/Ginny in it (i love slash so much that whenever i see different pairings, it scares me... -_-;;), but i liked the first chapter a lot, and i kept reading! so...this one i'll read... :) keep up the good work!
aurora chapter 6 . 7/22/2002
"So why did she have to have The-Boy-Who-Should-Be-Draco's?"

So true, so true! Write more!
Kyria chapter 6 . 6/18/2002
UNFAIR! Please finish this! it's so good and cute and I love draco angst and you should finish it!
Lina chapter 6 . 4/30/2002
Please, update! Fast!
Penguin chapter 6 . 4/30/2002
"No. Scrap that. You *are* my world".

Awwww. How could Harry possibly resist that, I wonder.

"The-Boy-Who-Should-Be-Draco's" - oh, isn't he.

Now. These boys. They belong *together*. Why is it so damn hard for the two of them to see what's obvious?
Cliffe chapter 6 . 4/30/2002
AAAAAAAAA!

End it there, why don't you?

::growls with fury:: It was getting really goooood!
Me chapter 5 . 3/21/2002
Ohhh...More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More!
fran3 chapter 5 . 3/20/2002
u r a sik bitch 4 riting thiss its sik. JOKE! i really love this so far, i can't wait for you to continue. it's so sad though... poor draco ~sniff~. give him harry! sod ginny, she can have seamus. no wait, make that dean since seamus is blatantly gay. well, anyway, i can't wait to see harry's reaction. although since in the summary you said it was UNREQUITED draco/harry love, i guess i should just get over the fact that my two favourites won't get together... boooh. kay, i've rambled at you enough. if you're reading this, stop it and go write more! :)
Heartfire Wind chapter 4 . 3/10/2002
Keep writing! 'Dis be good!
Zahrah Thomson-Radcliffe chapter 4 . 3/9/2002
Carry on this is so good please let Harry and Draco get together!
porschedriven chapter 3 . 2/27/2002
holy moly that is good! very very very good! the scrap that thingy...so sweet! you have to continue! ( but that does not mean that i order you to have a happy ending, no, not at all :P )
hpfan12 chapter 3 . 2/26/2002
It's not the end, is it?
ILLK chapter 2 . 2/25/2002
Love it! More please! I want to see how this ends!
Mithua chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Poor Draco! You should continue! This is interesting and I'm curious to know what happens next!
surfmyturf chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Awww poor Draco. You should write more, it's really good.