Reviews for Herald of the Apocalypse
Caprichoso chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
Another one abandoned? Ouch...

This wouldn't hurt so much if you weren't such an awesome writer.
juniperlei chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
update please this is a great story :)
Chaseha-Wing chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
One question! *raises hand*

You said how hard it was for Trigon originally to possess BB and get into his head, but how come these guys got in so easily? The way I see it, they sneaked into BB's mind, went through the portal to Trigons, cut off his forms of communication, then somehow got imprisoned in BB's body.

...Wouldn't that make Beast boy the new portal then? *shudders* Or just the possibly new host/ body...or maybe the sacrifice? Something tells me something REALLY bad is about to happen. Like, REALLY bad.

It kind of makes me excited to read more *w*, see u soon, good luck with the next chapter *w*b

Also, wouldn't Trigon know if he was trapped? after all, he can still see from his physical body, right?
Chaseha-Wing chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
It's a good thing Trigon never met mad mod or had a circle with black and white lines on it. Seriously, its super effective on him -; Nice work so far, its really cool. Poor wrath tho, she really seems to need to talk to BB.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
I don't think she had antlers because she's a girl; does son't have antlers. Still, nice work, I like Trigon's first impression of his future son in law; He' S AN IDIOT! But I can USE this weak and defenseless idiot!

Not bad, considering he's a powerful, evil, demon from the pits of hell, that actually went rather well . And I can TOTALLY see the father daughter dissemblance . Let's just hope this doesn't get any worse for the two .

...

Okay I'm not that naive. I know somethings going to be bad, but to be honest I thought it would be something simpler; like BB accidentally got some of the portal od of Raven and onto himself when he grabbed her arm, forcing the portal to be incomplete without him; This is MUCH more interesting! Love it, can't wait for more . Speaking of which, there's the next chapter *presses next*
Sxuthparkmxle chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
AHHHHH I AM LOVING THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Babyuknowme13 chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
Yo dude, awesome story. I just love the sixth sense thing. I know all animals instinctively know when something bad is coming so I've always wondered if Beast Boy has that sense or wether he's too human to notice it. I love every word and I want you to do something insanely important for me. Ready? Here it goes. UPDATE!
The Green Seer chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
damn! i love this story! so much more interesting than the original episodes. can't wait to see how everything's gonna end!
KaliAnn chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
I find this to be a very insightful and interesting chapter. I like you new characters and wait to see more.
Soulfulbard chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
Weird. But a good weird. I'm not sure if these are good guys or bad guys though. They sound kind of like angels, but playing Planescape has taught me that that means not much at all.

Great chapter!
cpitty35 chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
this was so Awsome write the next chapter please

i am so waiting for what happens next

later
Soulfulbard chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
Great story and I loved Cyborg's dream tossed in there to keep it light. Keep up the good work!
Mortal Guardian chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
Well done on the chapter. Well thought for a fic not updated in a few months, making the wait worth while. Hats of to Cyborg's dream, too. Hilarious!
blueflower1594 chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
Beast Boy met Arella? SO COOL!
KaliAnn chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
I'm very happy reading this update. Beast Boy is more perceptive and cooler with his desire to protect Raven. Trigun is getting mad! Oh I love this story!