Reviews for Who's on First?
cjunited38 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
date nights wiv benefits.
KC-Ket chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
really nice moments. thanks for writing. I love rizzoli and isles together. there really is something special about those two. please keep writing rizzles.
milknpowder chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Awesome!
jquackers chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh. My. God. I can't. Maura is so fucking cute I'm having a feels overload. I literally squealed because of the way Maura reacted to Frankie and Frank's hugs. You captured her so perfectly in that scene. And I really love the scene after they left and kitchen scene earlier in the chapter. Ugh. This is the best.
pi chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Anon chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Very cute. And Maura in a Sox jersey and heels but nothing else? Mmmmmmmmm
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Almost ruined the night but it got salvaged! Good
BadWolfRisen chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Yet another awesome story :)
SGAFirenity chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Cute. You really have Maura down with all her random facts and such. I bet it must be hard to write her because everything with her is either incredibly smart or some witty fact. On the other hand I bet it's fun to write too.

Anyways, I loved this. I love how in love them seemed throughout. So cute. Plus I liked how at home they both seemed almost like Maura is already part of the Rizzoli family. Loved it.
wendy warren chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I loved this story. Too cute. Just found the Rizzoli and Isles

stories. I am thrilled.

Thanks for sharing with us.
MauraRizzoli chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I love it! :D Great job. :]
Dbrooke35 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Great story. :) keep writing
Hoyee chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
That's so funny and sweet!

Maura is sooooooooo sdorable!What an amazingly cute creature!
In-betweens chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Cute, funny, light hearted and sexy. All used to make this story sweet and adorably incredible. The added sister brother jokes about how Jane ended up with Maura as a girlfriend perfect. "Is there anything else you'd like to share with the class..." I was dying. :-D Thanks for sharing the story.