Reviews for Life Full Of Sorrow
cindythechef chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Wow was NOT expecting Gibbs to do a Romeo and Juliet WOW. Tragic but really beautiful
bridgetlynn chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Wow. Tragically lovely. And strangely in character.
Tony's always struck me as borderline manic at times (or could just be inconsistent characterization by the writers...) so I could actually see something like this happening with him under the right circumstances. I'm actually surprised they haven't addressed him approaching burnout at any point (they came close a few times - after Jeanne and then again after Jenny/Agent Afloat but they never really fully broached the topic).
And the ending with Gibbs? Is it weird that I could see him committing suicide over Tony's death? Even if they weren't lovers? He barely survived losing Shannon and Kelly...I think losing Tony (in any capacity) could be the straw that broke the camel's back.
Tony's probably the longest 'relationship' he's had since Shannon - and however their relationship is viewed, be it father/son, slash or just the incredibly deep friendship that we only get glimpses of in canon, I don't think Gibbs could survive losing him as well.
finlaure chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
sniffle, pass the tissues, howl, no Gibbs no, Bawl, NOOOO. Good but sooo sad!
SherryGabs chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Wow, that was sad! Beautifully written piece of angst.
foreverfallingforyou chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I liked this :) the way you write is really beautiful!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Though I think the premise was OOC for both Tony and Gibbs, the images you presented were vivid and beautiful. Very well-written fic! :)