Reviews for Heroes for Ghosts
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Can I just say you write the best stories? Like the best. I came close to tears at the end there, I'm not gonna lie.
ysa chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
You know what really lead me to this fanfic?

This morning I woke up and I thought about remus and how sad his life is and he just goes through so much and so much and I can't take it oh my god I care so much about fictional characters
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Great story.
Y chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Nice job. Brilliant, in fact. Completely astonishing. Okay, I LOVED it.

It's always so good to see Remus' POV, 'cause the books are sooooo not satisfying about him. The man's wonderful. And you pictured him quite like I thought.

Living is better, indeed ;) Maybe we should repeat that a little more often.

So "do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and above all, pity those who live without love". (Dumbledore owns it, not me xD)
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh my golly gosh this was amazing! I can totally imagine James communicating with Remus beyond the dead...Aw :(
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Wonderful! I really enjoyed this very much. Your story presented a unique view on Remus-post-Halloween-1981 that I'd never imagined before - and you wrote the different emotions and moments in his life well. James's visits to him were heartbreaking, but I think they helped him in the long run.

FFN houses a large number of James/Sirius fics focusing on the Potters' deaths, but I was looking for a James/Remus friendship fic because I've always felt that they shared a special bond, too. This collection of one-shots is everything I was hoping for.

Great work on this story. Thank you for sharing! :)
Anon chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Not bad at all. Better than most of the reflective pieces I've read.
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 9/14/2010

totally

utterly

brilliant.
memberoftheliterati chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
this is really quite good *uses mildly surprised tone brought on by wading through too many pathetic fanfics*. i even got teary-eyed.

You nailed Remus, and the idea of turning James into a sympton of mild insanity/conscience was really original. You spread out your scenes really well, too. oh, and i loved the title. i don't think i have anything critical to say, which might be a first:)