Reviews for Gone
really good
nodaiibuttodaii chapter 20 . 7/22/2005
u go!
Wiccamage chapter 20 . 4/24/2005
Great story. I especially love the ending. I'm really glad you finished it too, I hate the ones that are never finished. Actually, I shouldn't talk, I have 2/3 stories of my own to finish...

phoenix lily chapter 20 . 4/1/2005
wow good chapter!
phoenix lily chapter 15 . 3/31/2005
i love this story!
lunar47 chapter 20 . 12/19/2004
This story started good but then just got more and more unbelievable. Sure, I can believe that Sara would be hostile toward her kidnapper and do anything to escape, but I found her emotions after escaping to be rather flat and one-sided. She healed physically but emotional healing from an event like that requires time. Your only indication that she may have been hurt emotionally was her unwillingness to talk to Grissom about it and curling into a ball. Also, I believe that the team should have been a bit less casual about the fact that Sara may have been kidnapped. Personally, they had too much levity for such a horific event.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 5 . 11/24/2004
i can't find th chapters i mean there's nothing written on these following page please check it yourself.
me chapter 19 . 7/25/2004
ha ha ha x109808980
me chapter 7 . 7/25/2004
this story rocks!
It's chapter 4 . 7/25/2004
buffy450 chapter 20 . 2/14/2004
Hey the fic was great! The end was kinda strange to me. I would have thought that it would have had him ending up in jail but still really good!
Rufus chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Very interesting premise - I'm quite engrossed in this fic. There certainly is a lot of blood around - half the crew gets a cut.

Oh, Tears: IV stands for intravenous. It's a plastic tube that medicines and, yes, blood, use to enter the body.
i love johnny hee hee chapter 20 . 4/4/2003
really brilliant!i thought the ending was quite good and it was a great plot all the way thru.i've just been having a CSI marathon-i watched like 7 episodes on the 2 DVDs cos im ill and housebound. :(