Reviews for Oscillate
chatterpeach chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
great
PrincessVamp chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Wow. This was excellent, very unique.
Esprit de l'escalier chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Choice of pistachio or avocado on top? I can't. It'd be easier if you could have said pistachio or vanilla OR chocolate or avocado, but not them both. Because them both always win. xD

Oh my god. You deserve more than a meaningful review than this one and I am trying to think of helpful words to say to you that'd hone your mad skills even more that aren't cloyingly over-the-top and lacklustre due to them being overused; but, I can't. I know you read and heard them already too many times before but I'll just go ahead and say that you're truly great at what you do and I envy your writing skills. I really adore your writing and can't say how much I can't get enough of it. I really need to get Arthur out of my system already (*tries to feel dejected but fails*) but it is so hard when you portray Ariadne like a clam (sorry, I really don't have a quarter of your creative juice to describe it, so I'd have to borrow your metaphor from my all-time fave Matryoshka). I love this Ariadne who does not go gaga over Arthur in one fell swoop. Really, a clam for a clam and knowing when or how to un-clam does it for me .time (really doesn't sound romantic coming from me but ugh, I hope you get it :D). Thanks for making my days and nights brighter and hopeful.
spaci1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Absolutly lovely. Just the right amount of angst. Great analogy at the end.
Cortana Bennet chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
What sweet little fic. I felt like I was floating on the ocean, with the calm, rocking of water, back and forth, back and forth between Arthur and Ariadne. Nice set up at the beginning. I'm so naive that I never believe that anything is a dream ;) Can't wait to read your other stories.

Cortana
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Yay. :) I like this story too. _
devilfromsnow chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
"A square peg and a round hole, impossible to conceive and even harder to try, but once together, nothing can pull them back apart." I can't describe how much I love this phrase. It was brilliant, amazing, wonderful etc etc.

You brought the story out in a most exquisite kind of flow. The characters, their inner feelings and their interactions are totally what I would expect in the movie.

Thank you for such a fine piece. *hugs* :D
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was absolutely lovely. Wonderful job~

... AND LOL, ARTHUR SO WOULD CARRY TIDE-TO-GO.
oh coconuts chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Stunning.

Just stunning.

I find it hard to find good Inception stories that matches the character's personality and the concept of the whole movie without making it "different". But yours was just perfect.

Your word choice is fabulous and the flow is so beautiful.

And Joseph Gordon-Livitt is one sexy man. [fangirl moment]

Haha i hope you know that i have added you to my favs list and both your inception stories just because your amazing

-Jess
moonfleur chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Gorgeous. I love this so very much 3
Dairire chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
If I copied and pasted every word I loved of this story the entire thing word be sitting here in this little box. It was so melodic it was like a poem. "The rest are for the cathedrals and the skyscrapers, the ones that will crumble with her heart into dust and sepia tinted memories without ever seeing the light of day." I love how you incorporated the line about the train into the storyline as well and the ending was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. You're a very talented writer.
ChocolatyMoonLight chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Gahh, you're so good I'm beginning to resent you! I love your style of writing, it's so... Exquisite (I know there's a better word than that, but I'm too lazy to grab a thesaurus). You just have such a unique way of describing things, you don't rely on cliches that normally cheapen a good story. And everyone's so in character! I want to hate you but I love your writing so much I just can't do it.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Wonderfully written, and full of emotion - nicely done :)
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I'm glad that you showed how Arthur and Ariadne are different from Mal and Cobb and that they won't meet the same fate. The last scene summed it all up perfectly. I can't believe the beginning was all a dream though, you really had me enthralled and then you ripped it away. I can see why Ariadne was so upset, but at least she gave in to Arthur in the end!
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
My goodness-you have an absolutely iron-control over plot and diction! Your words are used marvelously to drive your tone all the way through the piece, until it breaks at the climax-when Ariadne took out her totem, I swear I forgot to breathe for the short duration of the end of the section.

Riveting piece, and though it's so short, your many descriptions add to the piece, never detracting from the flow. Beautifully powerful-wonderful job!