Reviews for Airplanes
spaci1 chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
I love how Arther and Eames interact. They feel like real friends but didn't loose the banter from the movie. Good job!
HalfwayFlawless chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
Oh please continue! I love this story so much! You only have one more chapter! It's fantastic so far! Pretty please...
DarkestAngel11 chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
This was a really great chapter! I absolutely loved it! I love the way that you've portrayed ariadne and arthur's relationship! Hope that you update soon!
reasonable-butterfly chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
"I'm not exactly thrilled with this chapter." Are you kidding me? Don't know how it looked in your mind but it was really pleasant to read. Hope you'll let them go peacefully in that last chapter.))
Chowouly-chan chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Ok, I know you already predicted that I would write this. But I love this fanfic! It is one of the very best Ive read so far. It is so good that I cry every time I read it, because it is so good! Please, I hope you will continue to write. Then I can cry some more happy tears! :)
ReadFish24 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Interesting turn of the story, bummer you didn't give the two of them a bit more hesitation. As much as they seemed natural lovers/friends, it can still be shocking that they opened up that much so quickly.

Grammar and spell check caught me a bit off guard this chapter. It breaks up the natural flow of reading a story when there are errors of he vs her and a vs as. Many people probably don't notice, so don't fret on my account.

Guess this debunks your assumption that everyone would say how great your chapter was and only beg for you to update sooner huh?
Comfortably Plump chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Great chapter. That was the most adorable Arthur/Ariadne moment I've ever read.
freckleKaren chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
srsly? The LAST?

oh noes...

well then...

HopelessRomantic31 chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
omg the ending was WONDERFUL! awuuuh totally love it! love there chemistry .. ahh the awaited kiss .. it was lovely.. truely wish you could have Joseph to your self! can't wait for the next chapter!
impossiblypossible chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
that was seriously sooooo good! I really loved the intimacy between ariadne and arthur and it was sooo well written. I can't wait for the next chapter : )
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
I loved it. Hope you update soon.
RedLil chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
darkryubaby chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
awesome story. update soon.
franks-not-dead chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Wow this story is so good :) I love that your chapters are long- the worst part of a chapter is when it ends, if that makes any sense :) Looking forward to the next chapter- I can't wait to find out what Arthur's hiding!
Chowouly-chan chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Cant wait for the next chapter! :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »