Reviews for Second Chances
Ryan Javery chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Sorry for being forever on the review. My internet was acting stupid. Anyways I like this chapter, but less then the others maybe it was do lack of sleep, but felt really choppy to me, and I'm not really a fan of the new tamers I don't think they have the same soul as the others, but maybe I'm judging them to early. Anyways I still stand by my earlier statement. It was good, just not great like the rest of your stuff.
Ryan Javery chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Okay it is official the best story I've read in over month. Seriously my only complaint is that you don't have more written for me to read. One of the best writers in the digimon section.
Ryan Javery chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
This is really really cool I'm a huge fan keep writing please.
Ryan Javery chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Wow really great stuff. I'm really loving the feel that I get from Xander, and the whole half french half Japanese thing is really cool. Also I like the Ogremon stuff, and that you seem to be giving a real reason for the use of older tamers.
Ryan Javery chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I gotta say I'm liking it Parrelmon sounds like it will be interesting. Can't wait to read the rest.
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Another great chapter with good length. You're a really good writer.
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
I honestly don't know why no one else has reviewed. This has possibly got to be the best written story I've read on here. The writing is great, the characters are written fantisically, everything about it is great. This is one of few stories that has left me wanting more when I finished the final word on the last availible chapters. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work.