Reviews for Thin Line Between Love and Hate
This is a good story, you should be an author
lilly chapter 3 . 10/8
im so sorry bella is so sorry oh my goooddd
just had to eright this i can feel it
Beck chapter 33 . 9/24
So no update in a couple years does that mean that you abandoned the story even though you said you wouldn't?
Ealasaid Una chapter 24 . 8/25
Ealasaid Una chapter 16 . 8/25
Zuma Val chapter 33 . 12/27/2014
dang it please, please, PLEASE, countine the story!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
No offence but this story sucks
Debbie Hicks chapter 33 . 12/4/2014
Chapter 34.
from the top all of the suddedn my own Appendix ruptured for real then all the sudden the tape the contact lens prayed to Father Moon to fire up then I was So sick but suddenly Fell to my death burned for 7 day correctly alone to face these Jerks on my own then suddenly I was So furious so heated then suddenly it granted me the strength to Carry on then blam then suddenly lost my life but sudddednly Lost the Appendix wholly then suddenly screeched of burning pain had to survive this then all of the sudden it Granted me a fully erupted but shattering but more powerfully and strongest Gift in my own heart and soul suddenly Risen had the Bright but large Crimson eyes my skin so extremely more beautiful but haunted ugh my stomach I am fine what happened my head is killing mess with Isabella Swan you are going down then suddenly Alice had a vision oh my god I seen her beating them is a very strong but more fighter and preforming the Vulcan nerve pinch by snapping oh my god she has knocked them out then in the store myself was healed her Appendix ripped out ow my stomach hurts then myself was suddenly Hissing calm down it is her sickness oh my god she is very cold like us Sorry ouch there is a history onto you Bella Swan descended from a line of women are a born Vampire slayer enhanced senses heighten sense of smell and super speed Psychic dreams super-strength enhanced eyesight and enhanced hearing you were affected but infected cold haunted deadly and lethal beautiful and striking but you wear this bodysuit it is merged to your skin you appeared in your teenage body are over one hundred and twenty-eight years old tell them speak your mind and heart I am a Vampire Slayer over One hundred and twenty eight years old I I am infected but resurrected from the coffin but my stomach I have healing powers enhanced senses heighted sense of smell enhanced strength eyesight and hearing taste and smell and prophetic dreams and a Mental shield and my powers erupted from me oh my god what you a slayer resurrected from the place of death yes to study how you burn I am also a student my best friends suffered I felt a connection I have become a melder oh my god her eyes are Red here then Oh Kami-sama I am a corpse so are we with a Soul we are Awakeners we hunt dreams of bad souls take a deep gasless breath and Drain their Energy then sudden I felt it and suddenly released all the storm then suddenly began seeping from the people suddenly Screamed as very louder was gathering up the bad energy I was acting like a Succubus drained as very as all from around the world then my head band forged a third eye they fled from me Hear me Bellona risen from myself I am your master and you will kneel to us and serve me as my Slaves it granted her a Anime voice box I am the last of my race went extinct centuries ago that was eons in Tibet with my race we are known as Sajilen a godly being with powers to Rule Earth! then terrified of my gift she is a Slayer! The secret was out Alice they fled of her as a what Half-Human and Half-Succubus with the blood a ancient creature she needs to release the beast within her oh my god it is perfect his daughter is a hybrid news were a buzzing and newspapers reported of a resurrection of a new race releasing their beast were spiritual monsters had been reincarnated into humans myself was different had awakened to my gift too early what this your stick it was begun my journey to find a mate in my Consort was Edward Cullen my servant bound forever we were filming a Fan film known as 3X3 EYES the place was Tokyo, Japan I was Pai dressed in heaviest Tibetan robes holding with the help of CGI Myself was wandering to find him I look so Asian in this ugh but the occult began Sensing weirder using my gift the First officer sighted myself clad in the robes then all of the sudden SLAM! Very violently with the three Native American pack members were hit with the two went a Slam OUCH! Oh my god watch it wen you stare at her she is different you Perverts Eeep it happened at home suddenly as all of them Exploding with ourselves with the others with as all of them suddenly smoked with as the new home of with as all of them suddenly it is Done take them where am I you died forgotten to shut off your homes it killed you with oh no I am very sorry you can't return they what took as all of the bodies with as all but your families went with you it was true with as all of the signs from Earth but trapped in here with as all the destroyed people but the new paces were all built suddenly it went BLAST! as very far too more and as all of them suddenly caused us to Enter a new phase of our afterlives to haunt the living could not die of his blood stirs within ourselves showed true supernatural powers we were deceased beings began a Army of as very as all of them suddenly hissing as very as all of them were quite wild want Vengeance that is Chaos started were so hungry then gathering up Energy then suddenly myself Chojien Arise from my STAFF! I Did a Truest Summoner's pose it transformed me into a Warrior Exploding into the newest robes hilding a sword my Daughter is a Priestess Momma mia what a Woman CLANG! Ow we have kids with as all ARMOR UP! Then it happened with my best friends suddenly yelled with my suddenly cracked outside with as very all of them oh my god what happened to our clothes man I feel strong you Pervert Strom she is violent on me WHAT?! Sir! quit staring at these girls Excuse me we are into my thing oh no each five and six with as the remains of with as the next generation of humanity left Earth by Vampires overrun by each both from the bodies we fled to the cosmos you JERK! WE DIED YOU IDIOT! Help! our pets had kittens and puppies then suddenly a scream then Oomph! my sock ripped by him Bark! he squeaked That man is Muscular it happened it joined with as all of them suddenly reentry the Black Hole then all of sudden crashed each both races with very as all of the sudden lost the ablity have kids but with our stored had aged to look like us and them sudden it finally Exploded into all lights then here we are stranded on Vulcan but lost our way home but gotten us/as very as all of them stranded onto planets but more Vampires all of them ourselves were a offshoot of the Vampires they were so furious onto us into cloak they cut us/them from the Solar system forever and ourselves with gifts must fight back.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
tanya got what she deserved
hammy2398 chapter 33 . 7/12/2014
When are you going to write more chapters?
Edward and Emmet chapter 22 . 6/5/2014
OMG! I think bella should end up with Edward but date Kyle. Let him be jealous, but don't let bella know about it...yet. I can't believe Tanya and Rosalie did that you don't how much I want to fuck them up and let them rot and die right now! Lol. Anyway, add MORE chapters. Don't worry I'll never abandon your story. To good to pass up. Anyway, I was to lazy to log in as usual so my name on top is my actual account name could you please check it out and pm me any ideas or right a review? Thanks!

P.S It won't let me type my whole user name so it's : Edward and Emmet Will Be Mine.
skye chapter 33 . 6/1/2014
heeey icame across your story and think its amazing iwas getting sooooo into it ! isee that you havent updated in awhile and hope that changes really soon ! BIG FAN !
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Pleaze update! Your readers need you!
Pissed with you chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Y da f*** won't yu update. I have waited since May last year and now I give up. U have just lost a fan. Btw all your readers are leaving. I think u are a talented writer so plzzzz update
Lilmissangry chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Aaaagggghhhh! Why won't you update? It's been ages and your starting to lose readers. If your not gonna finish the story then tell us so we can leave you alone!