Reviews for Fanciful Dreams
Firefly in the Mist chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Hehe, I've always been a fan of pieces of writing with twist. I know this ghost story-
Sorry I got off track there, well back to your fanfiction. I say you have talent and I actually like your fanfiction. It was rather enjoyable, short but sweet. _

Over and out.
anon chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Buahahahah! :3 Poor Logan. Getting messed with by everyone. :P

Nice story. :) (I just finished the trilogy, and I just can't let it end. I think I'm in denial... Your story helps feed my denial :3)

Just a thought, did Logan even see the Night Angel before he was thrown in the Hole? :o

Keep writing! Your style is good ;)

-anon
sneeky-kiwi-07 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
hey man, i enjoyed this, it had a nice twist at the end. keep it up. -sneeky-kiwi-07
Children-Of-The-Blood chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
:) Cool. It's really annoying that such good books don't have more stories :'( oh well. working on one at the moment, so i'll see what happens. :)

Great story by the way :D You're writing style is really good, i don't recall seeing a single editing mistake and I think that it would have been a really good alternate. I was thinking - however - the entire time i read it, how does this fit in? But this is exactly what Logan would have been dreaming down in the hole during his time if he hadn't been having more gory nightmares about his bride. :) good job.

ciao ciao

TAS
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Hey Spoofty! I can't tell you how happy (caugh proud caugh) I am! You posted, and what you posted! I really like this. I like the flow of it and the wording you used. I also like that I know the person who wrote the only worth-while fic on these amazing books. Great job!