Reviews for Power Ten
x AnneCullen x chapter 15 . 2/10
This was a wonderful story and beautifully written. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot about rowing. Thanks for sharing this amazing story.
A fellow stroke chapter 15 . 10/12/2016
Great story! I think it could definitely be lengthened into a full book if you had the desire to.
Nicoconsd chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
What a wonderful adventure. What I loved most was how it reminded me that when you love a sport or hobby that you do so much, you give everything to it, it becomes your life. Being part of something like that is just so wonderful. Although I never rowed, it reminded me of my love and passion toward the sport that consumed me. I also loved how I learned so much about rowing. I knew some but really loved learning all the terms and how training and everything took place. I hoped to think that in the end Edward makes the olympic team and becomes an assistant coach at Brown while Bella finishes her degree. :)
Megvdb chapter 15 . 2/27/2016
I know this story was written years ago. But since I just found it... Still gonna review. Great writing. Well done.

On a personal note: the mention of Thayer Street a few chapters back brought back memories. And now this chapter had a shout out to the best food on the block. East Side Pockets. Ah, to sit at one of those little tables again and stuff my face with a lamb and falafel wrap. Fucking hell. Top it off with an evening with a full Waterfire... Heaven.

Thank you for the trip down memory lane of college. Good times.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/13/2016
this was a great story!
dianscot chapter 15 . 1/2/2016
Quick ending. Like it.
dianscot chapter 14 . 1/2/2016
X
dianscot chapter 13 . 1/2/2016
Are there really parents like that?
dianscot chapter 12 . 1/2/2016
Love these two
dianscot chapter 11 . 1/1/2016
Secrets revealed!
dianscot chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
B seemed unusually slick on this first date. All the shyness evaporated w his confession?
dianscot chapter 9 . 1/1/2016
Wow, first Drinkndriveward.
dianscot chapter 8 . 1/1/2016
Finally!
dianscot chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
B is smart to protect her heart. At least til E is sure of what she is to him.
dianscot chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
Ok, I am getting that E is a single minded machine. Zero attention to love life,even if just sex.