Reviews for Power Ten
alwaysasiren chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
aww think Bella is falling for Edward!
alwaysasiren chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Am glad there getting along, am really starting to like this Edward and Bella!
alwaysasiren chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Poor Bella, hope Edward makes it up to her!
alwaysasiren chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Really like the first chapter xx
pandabear07 chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
wow what a wonderful story! I could not stop once I started!
pandabear07 chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
I am glad he finally stood up to his parents. I wanted to smack his mother myself!
pandabear07 chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
I loved the meeting with Charlie! There heart to heart talk was well written, I am really enjoying your story!
Just4ALE chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
Sweet story. I rowed House crew in college and loved every minute of it. Seeing the Head at the beginning brought back great memories, thanks!
fanicki chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
really really enjoyed your story...

keep on writing...

wouldnt mind seeing a sequel to this story..

]
arfalcon chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
I loved the ending, loved the whole thing. Thanks so much for writing this. I learned a lot about rowing, a bit about coming to terms with grief, and let some wonderful characters teach me about love. Thanks, LauraLoo!
arfalcon chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
First hot then exciting. Loved how Bella rescued Edward from his truly awful parents, then bought the sweetest Charlie Brown tree in history. Steaming up the boathouse was awesome, but on the erg was particularly creative. The way you wrote the race was truly exciting.
arfalcon chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
No wonder Edward had a hard time recognizing love when it was right in front of him. Wonderful story-telling and even better writing.
arfalcon chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Great story-telling. I hadn't guessed about Bella's brother. You did a great job with this chapter.
arfalcon chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
Perfect!
arfalcon chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
Love that you finally had Edward do the right thing! And that he finally knew what to say so that she wouldn't feel like she was being rejected. xoxo
870 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »