Reviews for Power Ten
arfalcon chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Oh Cullen. I'm kind of surprised Carlisle didn't kick him off the team. This was really well done.
arfalcon chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Whoa! Awesome chapter. Exciting , well conceived and really well written. This rocked.
arfalcon chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Ohhhh Carlisle, what was he hinting at? Does he see something in Edward's response to Bella that Edward hasn't quite recognized yet? Is it a problem for the race if they become too close, or (better yet) involved? Somehow I don't think that's a good idea at this point.
arfalcon chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Love their dialogue. Bella's reactions to Edward are adorable, but the best part is he's relatively clueless about her reactions to him. Talk about focused!
arfalcon chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
I love that Bella has a backbone! She's going to be great. Thanks for writing her this way.
arfalcon chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Love this so far, and really appreciate the glossary at the end. I knew a little bit about this, but not nearly as much as you gave us here. Sounds like it's going to be a terrific story. Thanks to Songster for suggesting it.
bugbitebabycakes chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
The idea for your story was extremely creative. Thank you so much for your awesome story. It was something I enjoyed reading!
candycullen chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
ahhh I love this story so much! When I read about LaSalle Bakery I laughed! I went to LSA for highschool and that's where my hubby proposed! :)
candycullen chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
omg! I love this! I'm from Rhody and now living in Arkansas it's like getting a taste of home and fanfiction! Not to mention, I rowed when I was in college in DC :) love love love it!
shy sky89 chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
stephi910 chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
great story! but would've loved to see an epi, see where life took these two a few years down the line! either way, happy with the ending, and especially with charlie, hank and marcia there to share it with e&b!
NanStew chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
Literally, ROTFLMAO on this chapter picturing the naked rowing. What a picture!
Toasted Coconut chapter 15 . 6/19/2011
Great story, really enjoyed reading it. Thank you:0))
1994megz chapter 15 . 6/18/2011

wowzer i really loved this story :)

It was amzing and couldnt stop reading it,

just couldnt stop hah.

amazingly great job

sparkledamnu chapter 15 . 6/16/2011
Just finished your story. It was very well written. I enjoyed it very much. Especially the story line. First story I have ever read about rowing.

I also enjoyed that you brought the story full circle. Almost a complete HEA. I only wished that Edward's parents would have come to see him row. Their loss!

The last chapter had a lot going on - but you did tie up all the loose strings. And it was awesome what they pulled on James. Yes, Yes, Yes!

Thank you for writing this story. I have your other 2 stories favorited and hope to read soon.

Elaine - sparkledamnu on twitter