Reviews for Power Ten
dianscot chapter 3 . 1/1
How can E be so oblivious to how hot he is? I'm sure he gets a lot of reactions like Bs, but hasn't he figured out why before? And isn't B in any way tempting to him? He got a boner but didn't think anything about B as a girl since he met her.
dianscot chapter 2 . 1/1
I love how there is legitimate conflict and therefore tension. And it's not immediately UST. But obviously can develop into it. And the detailed, technical and slightly difficult read. So well written.
dianscot chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Love! Original idea. Plus beautiful setting. And how hot can you get, Rowerard? I see Adam VK, esp with the messed up hair
xtothey chapter 9 . 11/7/2015
I don't know how this story popped into my head, but it did. I couldn't remember the name, just remembered "cockswain" - thank God for Google!
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
This was great. I loved reading about something I knew absolutely nothing about. Thanks for sharing!
2old4fanfic chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
This is the only rowing fic I know of. Thanks for taking me someplace new
2old4fanfic chapter 11 . 6/29/2015
Things are making sense now...how will Charlie take this?
Riam chapter 15 . 5/20/2015
I love reading a FF about a world I know nothing of. Especially if it is as well written as yours.
geosordino chapter 15 . 3/18/2015
I loved this story. There are some questions left unanswered, though! Did E make the Olympic team? Did he take the AC job Brown? What happened in his relationship with his parents? Any chance you'll write more for us?
seal chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
What a fab story! Absolutely loved it :) from the dates on this story you wrote it quite a while ago but I'd definitely be interested in a sequel or even just an epilouge. Again thanks for the amazing story!
NicolaClaire chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I know this has been complete for ages so this review is kind of pointless. However I think Bella was very shortsighted in keeping it form Edward, yes her reasons for were valid, but also extremely unfair when you take into account that the rest of their friends already knew. And Alice? Real dick move on her part. She tells Emmett, she tells Jasper, and she lies right to Edwards face for no reason. Yet still gives him a load of grief that is massively disproportionate to what he did wrong without knowing about Matthew! I get that she was more protective of Bella because of her brother, especially where Edward was concerned, but you can't expect someone to grasp the situation fully and react to it properly if you're only telling half truths. If you're going to keep your friends secret, keep it, don't pick and choose who you're gonna run your mouth to. Like "Oh, i'll tell Edwards best friend, my boyfriend, because obviously he just HAS to know about it, and I think i'll tell Edwards other best friend because it's important that he should know as well, despite Bella wanting to keep it quiet, but Edward? The only guy helping Bella and who's closer to her than any of the others? No fuck that, i'll tell him a bare faced, unprovoked lie, right to his face. He can just try to figure it all out on his own. That should solve everything".
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
I loved it! Is there anyway you can make a sequel!? I loved to read more! D
cbzoo chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
great story but an abrupt ending
cbzoo chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
IT WOULD SEEM IF ROWER'S MAN PARTS CAN GET HURT EASILY AN ATHLETIC SUPPORT WOULD BE STANDARD AND WOULD HAVE COVERED THEIR MAN BITS
sayit3xs chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
Just finished reading this. Wanted to take some time and write a quick review to let you know how much I loved it. I loved Strokeward and his coxie. It was a really great story and a fun read. If you still have plans to write that Epi I would love to read it too. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
871 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »