Reviews for Power Ten
alisapay1 chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
Loved this story and I learned a lot about rowing that I had no idead about! Thanks so much for writing! Mwah!
not done baking chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
I really loved this story. I loved your depiction of Edward and Bella. Really well done. I was bummed to see we didn't learn about how the Olympic trials went.
maphie chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed reading this story.
Cherrysinger chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
The sexual tension is through the roof!
Born in 20th Century chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
Brilliant story! It's quite short, compared to the fanfics I usually read (over 100,000 words) but I loved this and it has become one of my favourites! This story introduced the amazing world of rowing to me and has sparked my interest in rowing - I actually googled it to find out more! I've greatly enjoyed this wonderful story and hope you write another soon; looking forward to reading more of your writing! :-)
LJ Summers chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
This was a lot of fun - and I learned a TON.

Thank you!
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
I've gotta give Bella props- that is way more responsibility than I would want to have.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
You've definitely grabbed my attention and gotten me interested!
bendingmirrors chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
I know this has been marked as complete for a long time but I'd love to see an epilogue of this story! You wrote an engaging story full of endearing characters. Thanks so much for sharing this world with us.
Oh, I found your story through a recommendation on A Different Forest.
Saguenay chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Vivre d'amour et d'eau fraîche.
I just checked the date of your last update and saw 2011. So it's been a while but I wanted to say that the French translation of fresh water to drink is "eau douce" but the expression about loving someone and needing nothing else is "eau fraîche".
Your story is great, well written and interesting to read.
Thank you.
twirob chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
awesome little story thanks for sharing :)
BelleBiter chapter 15 . 10/29/2013
Thank you for this fun little story. I loved learning all the vocab, and remembering Fall in New England.

Now I know why all my classmates who did crew seemed insane :)
Sparven chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
Very cute story
romycullen chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
I loved this so much 3
Loved the passion it had and the development, didn't feel rushed just... good. It's really late or early, depending how you see it so I'm not coherent, but needed to finish reading this.
romycullen chapter 3 . 9/28/2013