Reviews for Power Ten
ridiculous-83 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I just found your fic interesting. And even the sports! I do also rowing but for dragonboat team. Romance in a sports team really interests me. Thank you for making this. Lovely to meet and read your fic.
bellawu chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
I never ever watch rowing before. I thought it was boring sport. But after reading this, the way you discribe it...what not to like? A bunch of hot guys with sex voice while rowing the boat? ... Anyway...I will continue reading this and make sure I will watch rowing at utube chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Power Ten has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
dbpbatm chapter 15 . 9/12/2013
Great read! Really enjoyed the setting. Thank you for sharing this.
scarlet5 chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
Loved learning about rowing!
radar1230 chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
I've seen it rec'd many times over past few years and I finally decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did.
I may have even learned a little about rowing, and I really liked both Edward and Bella.
Great story and thanks for continuing to share this story.
newborntwifan chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
this chapter is so awesome. I'm reading Strokeward for the third time now!
MarchHare5 chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I know very little about rowing, but I always make a point to watch it during the Olympics. I'd like to think I'll know a little more about it next time, and I'll watch with a new appreciation for what these athletes do.

Thanks for sharing this story and your love of this sport with us. :)
gatorgrl91 chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
Really enjoyed it! Learned a lot about Crew too!
twiclare chapter 15 . 4/13/2013
Loved it, inspirational. So happy that Charlie, Hank and Marcia were all there. Would love more, thanks
twiclare chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
What awful parents! Poor kid, as a mother I just can't imagine treating my sons like that.
twiclare chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
That was great, Charlie obviously respects Edward for being completely honest and upfront with him, and he could obviously see the love between them.
twiclare chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
I knew there was something she wasn't saying but I certainly didn't guess about her brother, that's so sad. I can understand why she needed to do things on her own. Edward is hurt that he is the last one to know but, I think he can appreciate Bella's need to earn things on her own merit. He's so sweet going home with her for Thanksgiving.
twiclare chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
That was lovely, heartfelt and romantic.
twiclare chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
I kept waiting for Edward to put the brakes on, there was no way their first time together would be when Bella was so drunk! I wonder how much Bella will remember in the morning!
853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »