Reviews for Power Ten
Love these two
dianscot chapter 11 . 1/1/2016
Secrets revealed!
dianscot chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
B seemed unusually slick on this first date. All the shyness evaporated w his confession?
dianscot chapter 9 . 1/1/2016
Wow, first Drinkndriveward.
dianscot chapter 8 . 1/1/2016
Finally!
dianscot chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
B is smart to protect her heart. At least til E is sure of what she is to him.
dianscot chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
Ok, I am getting that E is a single minded machine. Zero attention to love life,even if just sex.
dianscot chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
Ok, he had to know that giving her a massage, full body, in his hotel room, was a major move.
dianscot chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
Can't fathom how E is so dense to ring attracted to B... Every time he catches imself like this, he asks himself why he'd feel that way. Shouldn't it be obvious to any 20yr old college guy? He's a guy and she is cute. Right?

Ps. I normally don't bother pointing out errors, but this is so perfect, I felt I should say that 'dear' should be 'deer' in headlights.
dianscot chapter 3 . 1/1/2016
How can E be so oblivious to how hot he is? I'm sure he gets a lot of reactions like Bs, but hasn't he figured out why before? And isn't B in any way tempting to him? He got a boner but didn't think anything about B as a girl since he met her.
dianscot chapter 2 . 1/1/2016
I love how there is legitimate conflict and therefore tension. And it's not immediately UST. But obviously can develop into it. And the detailed, technical and slightly difficult read. So well written.
dianscot chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Love! Original idea. Plus beautiful setting. And how hot can you get, Rowerard? I see Adam VK, esp with the messed up hair
xtothey chapter 9 . 11/7/2015
I don't know how this story popped into my head, but it did. I couldn't remember the name, just remembered "cockswain" - thank God for Google!
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
This was great. I loved reading about something I knew absolutely nothing about. Thanks for sharing!
2old4fanfic chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
This is the only rowing fic I know of. Thanks for taking me someplace new
895 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »