Reviews for Power Ten
Sparven chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
Very cute story
romycullen chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
I loved this so much 3
Loved the passion it had and the development, didn't feel rushed just... good. It's really late or early, depending how you see it so I'm not coherent, but needed to finish reading this.
romycullen chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
strokeward... OH MY GOD
CullensTwiMistress chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
I really enjoyed this sweet little ride. Thanks for sharing! :)
ridiculous-83 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I just found your fic interesting. And even the sports! I do also rowing but for dragonboat team. Romance in a sports team really interests me. Thank you for making this. Lovely to meet and read your fic.
bellawu chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
I never ever watch rowing before. I thought it was boring sport. But after reading this, the way you discribe it...what not to like? A bunch of hot guys with sex voice while rowing the boat? ... Anyway...I will continue reading this and make sure I will watch rowing at utube chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Power Ten has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
dbpbatm chapter 15 . 9/12/2013
Great read! Really enjoyed the setting. Thank you for sharing this.
scarlet5 chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
Loved learning about rowing!
radar1230 chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
I've seen it rec'd many times over past few years and I finally decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did.
I may have even learned a little about rowing, and I really liked both Edward and Bella.
Great story and thanks for continuing to share this story.
newborntwifan chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
this chapter is so awesome. I'm reading Strokeward for the third time now!
MarchHare5 chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I know very little about rowing, but I always make a point to watch it during the Olympics. I'd like to think I'll know a little more about it next time, and I'll watch with a new appreciation for what these athletes do.

Thanks for sharing this story and your love of this sport with us. :)
gatorgrl91 chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
Really enjoyed it! Learned a lot about Crew too!
twiclare chapter 15 . 4/13/2013
Loved it, inspirational. So happy that Charlie, Hank and Marcia were all there. Would love more, thanks
twiclare chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
What awful parents! Poor kid, as a mother I just can't imagine treating my sons like that.
872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »