Reviews for Power Ten
bendingmirrors chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
I know this has been marked as complete for a long time but I'd love to see an epilogue of this story! You wrote an engaging story full of endearing characters. Thanks so much for sharing this world with us.
Oh, I found your story through a recommendation on A Different Forest.
Saguenay chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Vivre d'amour et d'eau fraîche.
I just checked the date of your last update and saw 2011. So it's been a while but I wanted to say that the French translation of fresh water to drink is "eau douce" but the expression about loving someone and needing nothing else is "eau fraîche".
Your story is great, well written and interesting to read.
Thank you.
twirob chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
awesome little story thanks for sharing :)
BelleBiter chapter 15 . 10/29/2013
Thank you for this fun little story. I loved learning all the vocab, and remembering Fall in New England.

Now I know why all my classmates who did crew seemed insane :)
Sparven chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
Very cute story
romycullen chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
I loved this so much 3
Loved the passion it had and the development, didn't feel rushed just... good. It's really late or early, depending how you see it so I'm not coherent, but needed to finish reading this.
romycullen chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
strokeward... OH MY GOD
CullensTwiMistress chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
I really enjoyed this sweet little ride. Thanks for sharing! :)
ridiculous-83 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I just found your fic interesting. And even the sports! I do also rowing but for dragonboat team. Romance in a sports team really interests me. Thank you for making this. Lovely to meet and read your fic.
bellawu chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
I never ever watch rowing before. I thought it was boring sport. But after reading this, the way you discribe it...what not to like? A bunch of hot guys with sex voice while rowing the boat? ... Anyway...I will continue reading this and make sure I will watch rowing at utube
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Power Ten has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
dbpbatm chapter 15 . 9/12/2013
Great read! Really enjoyed the setting. Thank you for sharing this.
scarlet5 chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
Loved learning about rowing!
radar1230 chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
I've seen it rec'd many times over past few years and I finally decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did.
I may have even learned a little about rowing, and I really liked both Edward and Bella.
Great story and thanks for continuing to share this story.
:D
newborntwifan chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
this chapter is so awesome. I'm reading Strokeward for the third time now!
876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »