Reviews for Power Ten
Swino chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Oh Edward did play nice didnt he - he behaved and also looked like there maybe more interest there than just ensuring that his dream of making the Olympics comes true. I loved that Bella tried everything first and yet got it all wrong, at least she had Edward to help her right? But she was able to take him on with the running plus they were able to joke and tease each other. I can definitley see them "working out" pardon the pun!

Plus the perv's comment was pretty funny, I think that would be the hardest thing to do if you werent used to it. I cant wait to see them practising that portion of her training.

Thanks for the update.
barbarito chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
Loved it
grabadietcoke chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Poor Bella - seems like she's truly thrown herself into the deep end.
ethelouise chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Fun story so far. Really unique and interesting setting. I, too, want to know what going on in Bella's head. Sure we can't get an BPOV?
musegirl chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Nothing like sweaty, sexy innuendo! Loved yummy Strokeward! Great chapter and can't wait for the next update.
TinyLitleDragon chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
I found the run hilarious! :D I really love this sporty and competitive Bella! I am getting the terms too.. slooooowly.. :)
TinyLitleDragon chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
I love shy but at the same time strong Bella.. but didn't Edward give up on being pissed too quickly? Otherwise I like it.. but too many terms.. I try to ignore it :D
laurafc1107 chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
I like this story very much! it's different, and well written! Looking for the next update!
Hezpixie chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Yayyyyyyyy! What a wonderful thing to wake up to on vacation! I'm glad he played nice this time... at least for the most part. But he still has a way to go! Sigh. I still heart him. :)
barburella chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Squeeee! And we have dubbed... Strokeward.
evenstar1974 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
OMG love it so far can't wait to see Bella and Edward meet. Really excited to see a "crew" story.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Just found this story. Looks like it could be fun. Look forward to the next chapter. Rec'd by Paper Heart author. Thanks.
barbarito chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
fantastic
barbarito chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is looking good so far!
Swino chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
And so they meet, well I do feel for Bella being her first time and everything, she would be so nervous as it was and then to have Edward testing you would be quite stressful! At least she has Alice on her side and watching out for her. It really is such a skillful sport, you don't realize how much effort goes into it and how it all works so I am getting some insight as well as an entertaining fic.

I am very glad the boat wasn't damaged, I would imagine that Bella would have quit there and then. Loved the exchange by her car, Edward being all aggressive over his baby and trying ti assert himself as Alpha male and then Bella giving him that what for and putting him back in his place. She won't be so easy to bully, plus now he has to play nice & make amends. It will be interesting to see what he does as he seems a resourceful kind of guy and what connection they make outside of the boat.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to their next encounter both inside & outside of the boat!
873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »