Reviews for Power Ten
Hezpixie chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Dear LL: I want to stroke Edward's cox.

That is all.

Actually no, that's not all. I love this story, and I FLove you for writing it. *sigh* Oh Strokeward...

Now stop reading my review and go write chapter 2!

xoxo,

Hez
Swino chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Something new - strokeward, and I like it allot. I can feel myself warming to the whole crew already. Cant wait to see how Bella & Edward interact with his preconceived ideas and I am sure she'll be a tough nut. It's a tough sport to be in, so I feel there is going to allot of pain! Can't wait to see the next update and where you take this crew.
Forever-Liz chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Loo Loo!

I think I've made my feelings about Strokeward abundantly clear, but just in case I haven't- I flove him.

Even more importantly, I love you. I'm so excited to see how this all plays out, and really enjoying all that I'm learning about one of your deepest loves: rowing.

Keep writing! I'm always reading.

Forever and always yours,

Liz (Fizzy Loo)
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i'd love to read more of this :)
slyt chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I saw this retweeted on twitter so i thought i would give it a try and i really liked it glad i did.. this sounds like it's gonna be really good.. so glad you posted those terms but you may have to post them a couple more times for me to remember...lol

I haven't read a story like this before so i am really looking forward to reading more.. got a feeling Bella and Edward will be getting off on the wrong foot .. he seems pretty upset that Alice isn't going to be on his boat.. so i don't think anyone is going to be able to measure up to Alice.. Can't wait to read the next chapter...
twilightdoctor chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i think this is the first time i've read something like this.

i'm really interested in your plot as much as how excited i am to see how edward will react to bella. can't wait for more.
AndreaPalmer chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Love this so far. Can't wait for the next update.
musegirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Wow, I get to be review number 1! That's kind of exciting! I really liked the chapter and am looking forward to seeing what happens. Very well written and I like that you either know rowing or did a lot of research. Either way, the story is great and very well put together!
848 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57