Reviews for Deliver Us
R.Firefly chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Interesting. I find the plot very intriguing. I don't really find much (or any) fanfictions covering the life of Sasuke after leaving Konoha. I like it. And I like Rin too. Though I like it better if she and Sasuke was paired up instead of her and Itachi. I don't know... She seems too much young for a guy like Itachi. And from the way I read from the manga. He doesn't seem too interested in love.
Can't wait for the update. ;)
BleedingCrimson chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Commentation! I really do like this story, so very, very interesting. I love where you're taking this (or, at least where I think you're taking this, though I'm sure I'll love whatever you do with it) and please update! Can't wait to read more!
ovenfreshh chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
interesting story so far...i like rin's character and i like the chapters in her point of view. sasuke is a little too...vocal, almost. i know that he's not a mute, but i feel like the way you're writing him right now isn't sharp enough. not to say that it's bad! you're doing a much better job than i ever could! so keep up the good work!
Bigger-on-the-inside chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Hi there!

I don't know if you're still working on this story or not, but I hope to see it updated sometime because I really like what I've read so far! I think Rin is a fabulous character, and I like the way you've done her relationship with Sasuke so far. I also think you've done a good job portraying the cannon characters, and you've definitely set up a really intriguing plot. So very well done!
TS001 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Hey, this story really does rock! I can't read the next chapter at the moment, but as soon as I'm done with all of my homework and crap, I'll be srue to read it :)
F Y E.enchanted chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
this is really good. i like how you made it to be an itachi x sasuke fanfic because i love their realtionship. man, i'm so jealous at the vocab you use, it's really good but you should spice things up a bit and make it a little more shocking or whatever. but other than that it was really good xDD