Reviews for Medea
HalfEmptyTeacup chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Beautiful. Your characterization is spot on and the imagery is so potent. I loved the hedgehog metaphor and the descriptions of quills they use to stab each other. I love how she destroys half of the photos of her own cherished friends...it's just so Rosa. And the bottomless cups of hatred and love, representing Rosa and Maria are just so perfect and perfectly in character.
white pedal chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was a good story, at first I did feel bad for Rosa because of how her family treated her. But as I watched the anime and game I no longer felt sorry for her and hated her as she harmed her daughter for little reasons, she has become the very thing she feared and hated about her siblings and now she is making her daughter suffer for it when she never asked to be born in the first place.

In my opinion, it's to late for Rosa, and not even a thousand apologies to Maria will undo the damage she caused to the very person who loved and she is pushing her away to the point where she will be alone forever. Wonderful stuff.
deactivated82940 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Beautiful. I love how you worked the hedgehog metaphor into the Umineko world, and gah, you make me feel like my Rosa love is not totally misplaced
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Such a beautiful fic ;A;

I love your interpretations of the umineko characters- they're so nice and tragic and...

and i don't know what else to say XD
RainfallSeven chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Awesome i love umineko... and hedgehogs?

I don't really like Rosa but it's still awesome
Three Graces chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Amazing character piece. I always found Rosa to be a very interesting character and I feel alot of pity for her. Good job :)
Small Bombs chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Oh, that was beautiful as usual. This is a really accurate narrative of how Rosa's life developed and how she ended up being the most despicable one of all her brothers. Faved :D