Reviews for Dark Night
Sleepyreader319 chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
Love how the girls are being difficult... Update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
Please update soon really love
Mercury Guardian chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
*poke* Hey. I read this story once quite a while ago and came back to the site and found myself reading it again from the beginning.

I may not be one to talk since my own fanfics are in need of updating as well but I do hope that one day you will eventually update this fic. I really enjoy it and would love to see where it goes.
Fleur2845 chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
I love your story. I found it and read all of it through in one sitting. I can't wait to see what happens next? PLEASE UPDATE! It has been years since you said you were going to. You can't let this great story go on unfinished.
icecreamy chapter 14 . 4/25/2009
omg this is so good! please continue!
QuietOwl89 chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
This is such an AWESOME story! Please update soon!
lalala chapter 14 . 4/30/2007
This is such a good story. It is so great. but you haven't updated in forever so here the thing at least write that your not going to cont. so others dont end up reading such a good story for such a long time to find it only have way finished. I wish you would finish the story but seeing as has be yrs you probably dont want to. Well anyways this is a great story and i love it.
a love so strong and true chapter 13 . 2/8/2007
wow, ilove it. Minako and Kunzite are perfect for each other. I love that couple. It's such an awesome story, you should update really quickly or you'll have some really angry fans.
spoiledprincess chapter 14 . 1/18/2007
LOOK! YOU MADE ME READ YOU'RE AND MAY I REPEAT YOUR WHOLE STORY AND IT TURNS OUT YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IT SENSE GOD KNOWS WHEN. NOW I GOT HOOKED ON YOUR STORY AND YOU HAVE NO PLANS TO UPDATE IT. YOU BETTER UPDATE YOUR STORY SOON! YES YOU DON'T HAVE PLENTY REVIEWS BUT I'M STILL READING SO YOU BETTER UPDATE AND THEN YOU WILL GET MORE REVIEWS. DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOUR STORY CAUSE TO ME IT'S UNIQUE SO YOU BETTER UPDATE IT. UNLESS YOUR DEAD!
Kailey1224 chapter 14 . 1/16/2007
Please please update with a big fat cherry on top! I really love this story, and it would be so great if you'd update
spoiledprincess chapter 14 . 1/9/2007
I'M STILL WAITNG FOR THE UPDATE SO STOP BEING LAZY BECAUSE IF NO ONE ELSE IS READING I AM AN YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT SO DON'T GET DISCOURAGE IF YOU'RE NOT GETTING ENOUGH REVIEWS!
Chikai Tenshi chapter 14 . 1/8/2007
I like the way that you've characterized the Shitennou here- esp. Kunzite. Interesting storygreat start
PyroRei chapter 14 . 12/29/2006
OMG finish already!

PS: Everyone loves long chapters not short ones!
Nitchu Mikata chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
good story. g2g byebye
Larkin chapter 14 . 11/13/2006
Hey OMG I love ur story. I have been WAITING for u to complete it. PLEASE PLEASE.