Reviews for Slave 23
Qapleulia chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
gREAT
paracuties chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Aww :'( I've always thought the relationship between Hohenheim and the boys to be terribly sad and tragic...

I love this, though. Keep up the good work.
himurakenshinfan19 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I loved this, you captured the characters inner thoughts and turmoils perfectly! And you did a great job filling in the many blanks of Hohenheim's past.
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
omygosh... I just totally cried my eyes out. I love the way you put this and its beautifully illustrated. you set up the perfect picture of this moment. I love this story.
kamelotbabe chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
holy f*** this is BRILLIANT! Where do you come up with something this freaking EPIC! I loved the characterisations. So very believable. Had me crying like a babe.
East Coast Captain chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
And Ed thinks he had it rough. Try being a 400 year old guy trying to stop this creature known as Father.

Sometimes I wanted to slap Ed silly for talking like that to his old man thinking he didn't care but he did. Ed hated his father but really didn't know a thing about him.
Kaleia chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I forgot to say some other really do wonder whats Hohenheim's true real name when he was I never like that the humunculas in the flask aka Father called him his I hated that they are related by blood.

Also now Ed really knows why Hohenheim left because of Father.

Ed really felt blaming himself for hating his dad so much

of full more regret for telling him about his mother that she is sorry and she'll die first...Which made Hohenheim

hurt then ever in his life more.

Again still a sad good HoHo Papa.
Kaleia chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Oh! Oh HoHo Papa! *Hugs Hohenheim* I had tears!

Its not his fault! I knew he's not to blame at all!

Its all his master, the king and that damn humunculus's fault!

And that Father(Humunculus in the flask) has tricked Hohenheim.

He planned this from the start. God I want to kill him myself!

For making Hohenhiem to suffer like that in all his 400s years!

And dammit Ed stop being such a mean tacky bastard! (so now he felt guilty of hating his own dad huh? Bout time...)

HoHo Papa its not your never were to begin with. I did wonder what happend to his father and mother in the manga but making your own imagenary of what happens to them is fantastic!

I love this fic! Hohenheim's story made me should have happend in both manga and anime.

Good Job!
BlackHayate13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I kind of wonder why Hohenheim never told Ed that he left Trisha, Ed, And Al to go and find a way to get himself killed so he didn't have to live on after everyone he knew died...

Hehe, I have a talent for making myself sad. :D

*wavewave* Baibai Scarlet.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Wow.. that was... Wow. I truly felt so bad for Van in that episode, too. It's just so.. sad. ;_; You did an amazing job with this.

Ari chan
Asgardian750 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Nice! Tears in my eyes, although forgive me If I didn't notice but where's the shock from Team Elric about Hoho being centuries old?