Reviews for Oneshots
sumiko808 chapter 44 . 11/8
I really enjoyed the lastest chapter. Especially the one with Ibiki as a potential Sensei. That one was really I interesting and I kinda hope it turns into a story *hint hint*.
alee26606 chapter 44 . 10/24
Finished reading and re-reading all chapters so many times now! And Im finally writing a review

I really love your stories! I think my personal favourite is the snapshot series! I really like that one.

I sih to see more ShikaHina, for some reasons I'm liking this crack pair from your stories

I wish you the best of luck and give you my support!
Your ideas are all amazing and entertaining.

Love love
lex
The second idea seems great - I've always wondered if Hinata would have flourished more with another sensei.
Silverhairedprincess chapter 27 . 9/1
oh you should totally keep writing. I haven't had such fun in reading multi Hinata before!
CaptainHuggyFace413 chapter 34 . 6/13
So good~
roveme chapter 43 . 5/20
Wow ! what a collection of one shots and it was so good to read and continue to read till the end. I really wish that I was there when you uploaded so I would had reviewed each of them. You're truly a gifted author and such a pro in writing one shots. I hope that you'll continue.
Lb Cat chapter 16 . 5/19
Thank You.
Lb Cat chapter 12 . 5/18
I enjoyed this story n the ending is better but I like it better if Hinata got with the wolf. Just my opinion! Thanks
winterkaguya chapter 43 . 5/14
Interesting! I can't wait to read the crossover with Ciel and Sebastian! I hope you'll have a cat that comes with Hinata! Love the cat maniac Sebastian!
KoreanGal5 chapter 43 . 5/12
Wow, it's been a long time (for me at least).
I was so happy to find out that you updated. :D
It was wonderful (as always) and I'm super duper in love with Kanda Yuu right now so like, great timing. 3
The Black Butler one was fun and the Bleach one adorable. :)
The second Black Butler one was DARK and that surprised me a lot. XD
All in all though, they were great and I can't wait until you update again. _
Thanks for writing!
Applejax XD chapter 43 . 4/6
i like the quick crossover shots, especially the d-gray man and the death note ones XD
anlmoon chapter 43 . 4/6
very great one shots all of them very interesting
Banjo the Fox chapter 4 . 4/2
Garbage.
Tamani chapter 43 . 4/2
love it! Amazing job! I don't know if you take requests (and if you don't just ignore me) but have you ever considered doing a crossover with katekyo hitman reborn? (just imagine hinata as the sky for the acrobaleno)
Punk-senpai chapter 43 . 4/2
Another great chapter Michi-chan! I love it when you do the quickshots, because there are so many fantastic ideas in one chapter. However, when I read each individual one I crave to have an entire story about them! Anyway, I loved the Black Butler quickshots (as you well know), and I also loved the Bleach quickshot (because it was so cute!) Can't wait for the next instalment!