Reviews for Oneshots
WordyFeelings chapter 44 . 3/30
The last part was a bit confusing but I totally loved the interaction between Hinata and Toneri! I don't see many of their fanfics and I'm very surprised about that since I thought with how godly Toneri looked and his feelings towards her people would be shipping them more even if they were doomed to not happen from the beginning. .
That part with Ibiki was just so great. She was really determined to make him her sensei. I really loved it! Ibiki is such a hard nut to crack but that didn't stop her. She knew what she wanted and she went for it. She really showed true courage and determination there.
Caro666Mocha chapter 44 . 12/6/2016
I LOVE all these oneshots! Many oneshots usually have a length of around 1k words and so there is little good content in those oneshots. However, all these stories blew me off (figuratively of course). Your skillz in writing is absolutely ahmazing! I give a gazillion out of 10! ;)

P.S. A good idea maybe could be about Hinata as a princess with a evil but cute Hanabi, and Sasuke as a prince with a punk and sexay brother and a mom who wants him to marry?
sumiko808 chapter 44 . 11/8/2016
I really enjoyed the lastest chapter. Especially the one with Ibiki as a potential Sensei. That one was really I interesting and I kinda hope it turns into a story *hint hint*.
alee26606 chapter 44 . 10/24/2016
Finished reading and re-reading all chapters so many times now! And Im finally writing a review

I really love your stories! I think my personal favourite is the snapshot series! I really like that one.

I sih to see more ShikaHina, for some reasons I'm liking this crack pair from your stories

I wish you the best of luck and give you my support!
Your ideas are all amazing and entertaining.

Love love
lex
Guest chapter 44 . 10/19/2016
The second idea seems great - I've always wondered if Hinata would have flourished more with another sensei.
Silverhairedprincess chapter 27 . 9/1/2016
oh you should totally keep writing. I haven't had such fun in reading multi Hinata before!
CaptainHuggyFace413 chapter 34 . 6/13/2016
So good~
roveme chapter 43 . 5/20/2016
Wow ! what a collection of one shots and it was so good to read and continue to read till the end. I really wish that I was there when you uploaded so I would had reviewed each of them. You're truly a gifted author and such a pro in writing one shots. I hope that you'll continue.
Lb Cat chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
Thank You.
Lb Cat chapter 12 . 5/18/2016
I enjoyed this story n the ending is better but I like it better if Hinata got with the wolf. Just my opinion! Thanks
winterkaguya chapter 43 . 5/14/2016
Interesting! I can't wait to read the crossover with Ciel and Sebastian! I hope you'll have a cat that comes with Hinata! Love the cat maniac Sebastian!
KoreanGal5 chapter 43 . 5/12/2016
Wow, it's been a long time (for me at least).
I was so happy to find out that you updated. :D
It was wonderful (as always) and I'm super duper in love with Kanda Yuu right now so like, great timing. 3
The Black Butler one was fun and the Bleach one adorable. :)
The second Black Butler one was DARK and that surprised me a lot. XD
All in all though, they were great and I can't wait until you update again. _
Thanks for writing!
Applejax XD chapter 43 . 4/6/2016
i like the quick crossover shots, especially the d-gray man and the death note ones XD
anlmoon chapter 43 . 4/6/2016
very great one shots all of them very interesting
Banjo the Fox chapter 4 . 4/2/2016