Reviews for Count
Artemis x Holly chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I loved it! I hope you write more amazing fanfics!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Killed me, killed me dead. So sad and romantic. Favorite part - when he reads the poem, looking into her eyes. Reduced me to a gibbering mess.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Oh arty. What are you most interested in? I was like seriously ? Are u guys gonna make out or what? Lol brilliant one shot. How do i love thee? Let me count the ways!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Another very nicely written one-shot. I can see how there's a lot of potential to be had during Artemis' treatment.
bkaddictjk chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I know what you mean, I skipped the healing process of the Complex when I was writing my own story just because of that :D

this was really good!
faithonhold chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This has to be the best post-TAC fics I've ever read. The characterization was perfect and the fact that they both were exactly in character...I'm slightly convinced you're actually Colfer! I absolutely loved the ending- at the statement he makes is so very Artemis. Let's just hope they do get together in this last book!
Sophia Scorpia chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This has got to be the best post-TAC A/H fanfic I've ever perused. Your characters are sticking really to their characters/personality, very true to their nature and mien. (not unlike the other fanfics I've read, very OOC and a little too exaggerated, well I guess..there's nothing we could do about that, though) I admire how you have customized Artemis's personality into something we haven't seen before. I was not actually thinking that Artemis could be well...a fan of Elizabeth Barrett Browning (my favorite poetess) or kind of stuff like that. But still, it is a great read. Kudos and laud to you! Do you suppose Eoin Colfer really got the phrase "How do I love thee?" from Elizabeth to be utilized in the TAC? Also, the use of the poem is very felicituous. I hope you'll update and write another chapter soon.

-This is actually my first time to write a review on an A/H fanfic since I'm a new user. oh, well, c'est la vie.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I commend your word count for Artemis in this, I'd really like to find out Eoin Colfer's reasoning for having that be one of the symptoms...

Really enjoyed the short sweetness of this fic, thanks for posting.
Claw chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I really enjoyed this; makes me too eager for more one-shots or sequels from Colfer.
Minevera Elizabeth Juniper chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
wonderfully writen
Bellephont17 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
haha, I would imagine this was difficult to write, his obsession and all. But you handled it very well :) I really like this, these more innocent and friendship-based relationships are really the best out of all the theories. I enjoyed reading this!
Astrid-Elizabeth-Dare chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
You did a marvolous job with this. Artemis's vocabulary was spot on and his personality did not stray dispite the topic. I really enjoyed this.
Sangemaru chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Stifling though it may be, nice character portrayal you've made.
DangerousDreams chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
"A/N: Seriously, the next time I write a post-TAC piece Artemis is going to be drugged up; sticking to multiples of five for his dialogue is absolutely stifling."

Ugh, yeah I know EXACTLY what you mean. I did one where I had him being insane, and also made it so that the whole fic [minus Author Note] wordcount was divisible by five. It was like, after I finished it, I started counting stuff in fives myself. It was scary O.o
LupineSerpent chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
You're an amazing writer. Love how you portrayed Artemis. And the irony of the 'let me count the ways'? Pure genius

I just have to mention, instead of a songfic, you created a poemfic.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »