Reviews for Just Because
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
So cute and funny
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This deserves way more reviews! I really loved Gomamon and Joe in this. Easily the best Joe-centric fic I've read in a while.
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This deserves more reviews than it has, it's such a cute story that's completely in character and everything. And, yay for Jyou/Joe NOT being tied to reason for once. Go Gomamon!

I really like how you gave so much depth to a character in Season 1 who's definitely not getting as much attention as he should.

And no, you're not alone with the random urge to just go outside when it's raining. And I'm happy to finally find someone who is reminded of herself, it's nice to know that you're not the only one out there in the world.
shortygirl333 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awww! Love Joe's epiphany, and especially love Gomamon, period. Cute ending!
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
That was super cute! D
LittleTiger488 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I cannot believe this story has no reviews yet. That's a damn shame because I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Well allow me to be the first. What a pleasant read! Joe and Gomamon are hands down my favorite of the partners and you absolutely nailed their characters. You're right, the two of them had the most interesting dynamic compared to the others. More so because of their contrast, unlike the others who had pretty much mirroring images of themselves in their digimon. It's very refreshing to see an author take the time to take that into account.

I always considered the Mimi and Joe pairing, because again like you said, it did just kind of make sense. I like how you played it out here though, that it was more Mimi sided. Especially when one would assume a girl like her wouldn't give and guy like him a second glance.

Your attention to scenery detail is just drool worthy. I could picture everything perfectly as if it was an episode (except you know... with better animation). And I am a sucker for stories about rain. I share your fascination with it.

Thanks for sharing this! I was in a mood to read something Joe centered and out of 30,000 digimon fics... this is the ONLY one written about his character I've found that I like. Bravo!