Reviews for Scar Tissue
cindythechef chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
Oh this was SO NOT what I expected. Such a great touching story. I am so crying right now
Elanshaw chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
Very unique. I truly loved this story, you're quite talented!
The Flaming Dragonfly chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
What a unique and heartrending story! You have a style of writing that draws in the reader. Excellent work.
Midlo chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
Cannot begin to tell you how much I love this story. Thank you.
TriggerHappyJax chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
I just read this story from start to finish and am blown away. This story is a gem! So beautifully written...Bravo! You made me cry. I don't know how I have missed this story for so long but am more then pleased to have found it tonight...thank you!
sexytophernj chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
that was so sweet and made me cry
Tait chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
I've just finished re-reading it ,something I never do with fan fiction, not even with my favorite stories, but for humble me, this is a bit more. well done.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
Oh, that was achingly sad, but ultimately hopeful. A quick fix ending would not have been half as effective. Thanks for sharing this great story :)
I don't want to chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Ok so mike is Gibbs? Yes I realized at the beginning haha! Yay I'm glad Gibbs ain't dead!
AmyH chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
That was a great story! Loved how you kept toying with the Mike/Gibbs thing. The minute I thought I figured it out, you pulled the rug and I was unsure once again. That was awesome. Great ending too.
Tait chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
Wow, one of the most beautiful yet sad ncis fanfiction stories
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 11 . 3/16/2011
Wow, that was heartbreaking and I even knew about the major character deaths before I started. Great story.
lilawonder chapter 11 . 2/22/2011
Brilliant!
Tony WildRiver chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
OH MY GOSH, Mike is Gibbs! Well that is most interesting, if I am right. Yeesh, poor Gibbs having to watch Tony like this. Excellent writing as usual (have read 16 of your 22, shall let you fathom which ones). You have a most fascinating style in your subject matter. _
Juniperbreezie chapter 11 . 10/14/2010